Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

With the loss Kei drops to #7 in the rankings. I am so sick of Kei's game. All he does is drop shot. I have a feeling more will leap frog him in the ratings soon.

Fog and Nadal should be interesting since Fog has beaten him before.

• Members

First set goes to Nadal.....LMAO at Jim Courier making the drive to the match....probably thought Jack had a chance....yeah right whatever....LOL  Jack is climbing the rankings but he hasn't beaten anyone except Dimitrov lately....I don't count Kei cause he's been injured since IW where he beat him. Jack Sock has been beating nobodys so far this year.

• Members

Impressed with Venus's win tonight!

Jack Suck......LOLOLOLOLOLOL   I see the two bafoons that are Jim Courier and Jay Berger were sitting together...Jay needs to quit tennis altogether and go watch his worthless son play golf.

Btw...had Jack hit the ball boy with that ball he swatted at ....he would have been disqualified.

• Members

The U.S. tennis media is trying to make Jack Sock as a singles player 'happen' and I'm not really feeling it. His doubles pairing with Vasek Pospisil was actually interesting (don't know why they split) and he's playing doubles this week with Nick Monroe and they've been successful so far (I think they're still in the tournament) but Jack as a singles player?  I'm not all that interested, to be honest.

@ChitHappens I think Rafa realized really early on in the match that he wouldn't need to bring his A game to beat Jack, so he probably didn't bother getting hyped. Maybe Rafa decided to keep some energy in store for the SFs where he faces Fognini, who can be a handful under normal times, let alone when Fabio's actually playing well.

• Members

IMO Nadal is being over hyped.  His game hasn't gotten better. I think his motivation is the reason why he looks better. He saw Roger doing so well in Australia so that motivated him on. Look at his horrible loss to Sam Querrey in Acapulco.

But yes Jack sucks....LOL  Gawd...I can't believe he is now #15 in the world and closing in on the top 10. I wonder if he will fade like he usually does though in majors.

The media has been trying to make Jack happen for over 10 years now. He still needs to lose that belly fat if he is going to be a true contender. Again, he hasn't beaten anyone this year except for Grigor so the media needs to stop pimping him. He won one title and the other one he got from a default.

And I don't count Kei because he was injured during his match in IW even though the played it.

• Members

Wow...I thought Berdych was going to beat Roger. At 6-4 in the tie breaker Tomas didn't take any time which I think he should have instead he quickly served...commentators said it was his biggest serve of the day even though it was a fault. Roger is running out of gas and that last set showed it. I see him losing in the semis to the winner of tonight's match.

• Members

Two great men's QF matches but neither of my favorites won.

Please register in order to view this content

Nick is going to beat Roger. It will be a Nick vs Nadal final with Nick winning it all which will make Darren Cahill all wet.....LOLOL

Edited by Soapsuds