Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Soapsuds Yeah, from Monfils' message, it was obvious that he couldn't play. He injured himself in IW. His Achilles and patella.

Kirsten Flipkens claims that she has the same ailment that she says happened in IW. I think it's probably a combination of the way some tennis players move and the surface itself in IW.

• Members

Nope but he got warned for coaching...to which he told the umpire..."I've never gotten warned for coaching in my entire career"......he kept getting treatments for his back. I don't understand why since he lost first round last week and hasn't played much tennis. I was going to watch Paire's match but I passed on it.

And Jack Sock gets Yoshihito Nishioka as his next opponent. Nishioka is the same guy who had a great IW and also beat Jack in the first round in Acapulco....LOL

• Members

Ha....I've always preferred Kyle Edmund over him. And Kyle is not even British but South African although the voice is pure British. I am watching the Tommy Haas vs Veesley match....I can't stand Genie Bouchard on TC right now.

• Members

Escobedo wins

Please register in order to view this content

I briefly saw a few minutes of Haas/Vesely.  The WatchESPN app only has one women's match streaming and it is the Bouchard/Barty match.

I don't know why the CEO of the WTA coudn't get a better streaming deal.  Steve Simon hasn't been doing a good job. at all.

• Members

Evans game has fallen a bit after doing so well at the US Open last year.

The only other place you can see the women's matches is on TC Plus...but I am not paying a hundred bucks for it....that's insane!  TC got rid of the monthly ten dollar viewing deal....bad move on their part.