Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nole played the best I've seen him play in months in that final set against Delpo. Wow. Hopefully he doesn't let Kyrgios rattle him tomorrow.

Kerber has just been garbage. With Serena playing very little and Halep and Radwanska in miserable slumps, the top of the WTA game is really Ka. Pliskova's for the taking.

• Members

Keys as the future of American Tennis?  Yeah, so is Isner!  

And I don't mind OCC as much as some but if the coach comes down, can the player engage?  It's ridiculous to watch the coach go on and on while the player looks at the sky drinking water. Very few have conversations with the coach!  

• Members

She is so disappointing. She thinks over hitting ever ball will equal to success. I just noticed that talking to Sloane Stephens is bad luck. Both Pospisil and Dimitrov had interviews with her and both lost their matches after that interview...yikes....avoid her people....LOL

Yesterday was painful losing Dimitrov and Del Po.

• Members

Well Kei please beat Jack ....get this bozo out of this tournament he doesn't belong in. I am so tired of hearing Jim Courier say he has won 2 titles this year....having a great year.....one of his wins was a reject tourney and he didnt even play the final. So technically he didn't win it outright.