The Tennis Thread

• Members

Pospisil defeats Murray! Amazing. And Murray had a cupcake draw with all of the heavy hitters being in the bottom quarter. Aside from last Wimbledon, Andy rarely capitalizes on these opportunities.

I know Istomin, Donskoy, and especially Pospisil are all quality players, but this is the third player outside the top 100 to topple a Big 4 player in as many months.

Edited by Faulkner

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, Vasek's bro romance with Sock ruined his career. He should have never played doubles with him. When they started their bro romance Pospisil was the higher ranked of the two. Once they started winning majors in doubles ....Vasek's ranking went downhill and Sock's rose. Then to top it off once he became higher ranked than Vasek ....he dumped him to concentrate on his singles yet still plays doubles but with the American rejects. I am so happy Vasek won. I love his game and he took it to boring Murray. I can't stand Murray's game or his attitude or his entire box. I hate his coach Jamie Delgado and his twin bitchy wife...LOL. That's the way to beat Murray....you take it to him.

I was LOL earlier when TC finally admitted that Stan is closer in winning the grand slam than Murray even though he is the one that is always pimped...Ha!

Bye Murray!!

Please register in order to view this content

Pospisil was ranked #25 and on the rise right before he joined forces with Sock in doubles. He is a good player. He is better than his current ranking. It was nice to see his parents there too and I think his new coach Mark Woodforde will help him go back up to the top. Pospisil also has beaten Berdych. I also thought he was the better player between him and Milos.

• Members

Vasek was aggressive and came into the net, similar to how Mischa Zverev beat Murray at the Aussie Open.

Regarding the CGS, though, it's tough: Murray has come closer to winning the French (the final) than Stan has to winning Wimbledon (two QFs). 

I'm gonna need Safarova to beat Vandeweghe to top off the night. C'mon Lucie. Do God's work.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

We even get an interview!  But TC blew it with Bozo the Clown interviewing him. He already mentioned how low he is ranked to which Pospisil cringed.

See this is why tennis is the sh!ts because they always pimp the same players. And most of the ones they pimp the fans don't care about and the ratings don't reflect it.

• Members

Ha....for some reason I thought Dimitrov was on the top half. Yeah, Dominic has a good chance at getting there.  Wawrinka is still there and John Isner seems to mess things up on occasion but I thought John played lousy today to a LL.

I loved his excuse to why his game went south. Pospisil said he was going through a mid life crisis....haha...probably referring to his break up bro romance with Sock in doubles. I tell you it affected him.

• Members

Everytime I see Co Co I think trailer trash....LOL

Last night was great!  So was the day session.

Lawd here with go with Brett Haber pimping Jack Sock and how great the court is for his game....barf...blah....I wish I owned TC cause I would fire Haber.

Edited by Soapsuds