The Tennis Thread

• Members

Well, other tennis fans, not me, calculated that conception definitely occurred before they got married and yeah, I heard the words shotgun wedding being bandied about but I make no judgements on that. Maybe they truly believe they're in love, who knows? I still think that's so young to get married.

I've come to understand that Taylor's family is wealthy so they may not place a high premium on education. Some families, especially when the wealth is inherited, don't place much value on higher education when it's assumed that the kids will go into the family business.

In my family, had I tried to tell my family that I wasn't going to college, I probably would have returnws home to find my bags packed.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To be rich and not have a care in the world...how nice!  I guess they will get nannies to take care of the baby. Isn't she in the WTA tour?  I can't believe how irresponsible both were.....I highly doubt their marriage will last.

In other news....Stevie Johnson is losing to Stan....LOL....not a surprise. ESPN continues to pimp him and the rest of the american males......sigh....when will they ever learn??

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I watched the entire match. I was so happy he lost!  I couldn't take another Djoker/Murray final. Now if only Murray were to lose. So far this Australian Open has been awesome!

And Yes...cant stand John Isner.  He is an ass on Twitter and so is his bossom buddy twin Jack Sock...very homophobic!

• Members

This may hit your news feeds, as it happened in a popular shopping area, especially with the tourists in town.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/police-pursuit-through-melbourne-cbd/news-story/e365f902f9a433956125d84dfb43ac59

The chase apparently started where people would either catch a tram or walk to the tennis.

Edited by SnCCorinthos4ever

• Members

LMAO at Jim Courier picking Jack Sock to beat Tsonga. I just love how they continue to pimp these loser players. Jack is losing of course....LOL and one of the linesman reported him for verbal abuse which then he gave him a dirty look to hit a ball towards him and getting a code warning then it lead to more looks and then challenging a call from the linesman that reported him ...to the ball clearly being out that he hit....LOL.  Jack Sock and Jim Courier are a hot mess...LOL

Edited by Soapsuds