DAYS/PASS: Spoilers for the week of...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry. When I get mad I kinda lose it.

I am just so [!@#$%^&*] tired of the neverending CRAP that is Jack and Jennifer's story.

I honestly was hoping that it wasn't going to end up like this (with Jack being presumed dead YET again!!).

Reilly just CAN'T let the character of Jack be happy, he has a personal vendetta or SOMETHING against this character and he can't let it go!!

• Members

Don't mince words, Mitch... tell us how you REALLY feel!

I hear ya. This is soooooooo unoriginal, but something tells me there's more to the story. Or at least there better be, in this case.

What's this stuff with Belle and Phillip's baby fighting for her life? Sounds interesting.... especially if it means what I think it means.

• Members

:lol:

this is the same writer who Had Jack falling of a cliff and presumed dead AGAIN while PATRICK delivered his son.Many thought 'hey! I'm sure Jack will be back Just in time to see his baby born'..well,he didnt.

there will be no christmas miracle for Jack and Jennifer.Jack will be back as soon as Jennifer and Frankie will get closer.since JERk knows he cant write a decent triangle between those three since they are BEYOND triangles(will somebody wake up and realize it?),he has to 'kill' off Jack in order to make it work.

:rolleyes:

• Members

I'm tellin ya', Jack will be back as a Christmas miracle. It must happen! LoL I know Reilly's capable of writing a good Christmas miracle. Remember when Baby Belle was returned to Marlena at the church? You could hear Billie singing "O Holy Night" in the background as Marlena turned to see John there, carrying baby Belle... holy moses, that was emotional!

• Members

that was.but guess what? He not great anymore.ever since he returned there is no Payoff. he wrote a terrible reunion for Jack and Jennifer the last time ("OMG! Jack,you are alive.let me go and get forks and talk with Hope about billie"),and watching the show I know we will get nothing.he had many chances to write 'miracles' for Jack and Jennifer,yet he didnt.this time wont be any different.this is Just a pathetic attemp to create a lame triangle. :rolleyes:

Jack could have been back last christmas as a 'christmas miracle',and instead he was locked in a castle watching videos of Jennifer with Patrick.oh,what a 'miracle' that was!

sorry about being Negative,I am just sick of Jack and Jennifer getting all these crappy storylines.not that the rest of the show is any better..there is no way I am getting my hopes high only for the show to dissapoint as it usualy does.I just wish JER was gone. :angry:

• Members

LoL, yeah, that did suck quite a bit. I know that if my presumed dead husband suddenly came back from the dead, my shock-and-awe reaction would last more than ten seconds and I wouldn't rush out of the room to grab forks to eat cake and celebrate. And when I ran into Hope in the hallway, I wouldn't stand there having a long, drawn out conversation when I had WAY too much catching up to do with my newly alive husband on the other side of the door.

• Members

I really didnt liked the reunion.they had fantasy reunion which was much better(then again,it was their what? reunion #467 including fantasy and fake once?).plus,it wasnt about Jack and Jennifer.it was a Jack and Abby reunion,which would have been fine AFTER a jack and jennifer reunion.plus,they changed Abby's birthday which was Just stupid and added nothing.was it that hard to write Jennifer going to get some air on the roof and Have the reunion there? LOL at corday 'I cried when I read it'.sure he did,it was THAT bad

• Members

LoL, I LOVED their fantasy reunions! And by the time it got to the real thing, it paled in comparison. So disappointing.

I don't see what Corday cried about. Their reunion was basically Jennifer saying, "OMG, you're alive! Yay! Let's eat cake. I'll be back in two episodes after I talk to Hope about Billie. See you soon, Jack!"

• Members

Ok, after watching Croatian tennis player Ljubicic ALMOST win against Federer, I am really positive about everything.. lol So I am now hoping that JER and Corday have learned something from the last J/J reuinion and that this one will be at Christmas and it would be a good one!

• Members

Words can not express my disgust for Days and my contempt for JER. Is this three or four times he has been presumed dead?

JER - here's hoping you don't meet a J&J fan in an elevator because they may just kick you where it counts. And keep on kicking! Then you will know how it feels to be a J&J fan while you are the headwriter.

Days has now ruined three Christmases in a row for me!

Archived