DAYS/PASS: Spoilers for the week of...

• Members

I see another new all time low for DAYS.... THEY ARE KILLING OFF JACK!! Well, he will be presumed dead once again... Reilly is terrible.. FIRE HIM!

These are from NBC

MONDAY, DECEMBER 19

(Following for the week of December 19 for both "Days of our Lives" and "Passions").

DAYS OF OUR LIVES (1-2 p.m. in most markets, check local listings for time)

CHRISTMAS TRADITION CONTINUES DESPITE GRIEF -- "Days of our Lives" continues its 40-year, fan-favorite tradition of the Horton family adorning their Christmas tree with the heirloom ornaments during the bittersweet season for Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) -- whose husband Jack (Matthew Ashford) is presumed dead. Meanwhile, a thankful Bo (Peter Reckell) and Hope (Kristian Alfonso) count their blessings while Belle and Phillip struggle with their baby as she fights for her life.

PASSIONS (2-3 p.m. in most markets, check local listings for time)

HOLIDAYS IN HARMONY -- The holidays in Harmony are filled with the traditions that only "Passions" can provide as Tabitha (Juliet Mills) tries to lay low, but daughter Endora (Nicole Cox) works her own magic to brighten the season. Sheridan (McKenzie Westmore) enjoys having a new-found "family" with whom to share the holiday, and a Christmas Prayer is answered that leaves everyone in awe.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can they not think of anything new? Come on! There are a million other ways this could go and they come up with the same one that has been used TWICE to the SAME character in the last 2 years? Wow! I wish I was a writer on this show. I wouldn't have to do anything, just pull out the old scripts from the last year and use them over and over and over again. :angry:

• Members

JER must really don't like Matt?

Why in the hell would they do this. Jack just got back a couple months ago, only to find out that he is dying and now he is faking his death or whatever WTF.

I was actually looking forward to december with Carrie comming back, but it seems that december is going to be a tough month. :sigh: STUPID NBC!!

If there is any fanbase out there that deserves a break its J&J fans, they have been put throught hell since 2003. And I can't believe they actually put this in there outline, expecting people to watch this.

• Members

I always tend to love the Passions Christmas episode. Great stuff IMO! Still have last years PSNS/Y&R X-mas eppy's on tape. Hope to catch them all this year. To me when the Christmas time rolls around all I can envision is better time for these struggling soaps.

I wonder if that CRAZY Norma will make her grand return again! LoL

• Members

This is ok if and only if Jack makes it back for a Christmas miracle, which is what I think will happen. After all, Passions appears to be doing something similar and I really don't think Days would want to anger the fans during Christmas. The Christmas show is usually the best show of the year (in fact the last two weeks of the year are always good on Days) and usually does include a miracle or two so I still bank on that miracle being Jack coming home. I guess we should just watch and see how it develops since we don't know what the setup is and how it will turn out. Besides, ratings for all soaps go up annually at holiday time so outside of making the J&J fans mad, it isn't gonna kill the ratings. It would if no couple is happy and some couples will be happy so let's just see what happens before condemning it :) .

• Members

I definitely see the frustration. I'm frustrated too.

However, I'm SUCH a sucker for a good, old-fashioned Christmas miracle. I'm a sap for holiday stuff like that. I'm positive that he'll be back for a miracle, dammit. Something miraculous will also happen with baby Claire to make her get better.

I'll wait to see how this plays out before I judge. Or maybe I'm just in a good mood since my favorite time of year is on its way. I can't wait to see all the show's decor! LoL

• Members

Last years XMas (Or was it New Years) episode of PSNS was AMAZING! I will never forget that 3 cliffhanger episode:

1. Who drank the poision, which btw was completely unexpected to do this little subplot,?

2. Who's the mommy? Theresa or Gwen?

3. The big Katherine is Sheridan's mom reveal!

OHH that was so good! Plus we got Pilar's Christmas miracle when she got her house back! Awww

And Norma stalking Tabby!!!

Plus the "wedding" of Sheridan & Luis!

eekkk

• Members

Well I am [!@#$%^&*] mad about this.

[!@#$%^&*] YOU JAMES E. REILLY!!

COME ON, Jack dead THREE X-Mas' in a ROW!!

GIVE ME A [!@#$%^&*] BREAK!!

Get this BASTARD outta here!!

The ONLY thing that Can redeem this is if Jack is returned SOMEHOW for Christmas, like at Mid-Night mass, but I am ROYALLY pissed that we don't get jack for the Ornament hanging, he is an important part of that and I am SOOO mad that he and Jennifer/Abby just can't have a normal christmas for a change.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BTW: The stuff about Belle/Phillip and their baby sounds pretty dramatic, Im hoping that Belle had something to do with it, like she did something in a rage of PPD. It would be pretty dramatic to watch, of course I hope the baby makes it, though if it dies I wouldn't be too upset either.

Archived