Y&R: Early Spoilers for Thanksgiving Week 11/21

• Members

From Mysoapsonline;

- Unexpected Thanksgiving guests traumatize Sharon, who faces her first holiday season without Cassie.

- Nick and Phyllis get closer as he finds himself unable to emotionally connect with Sharon.

- John is furious when he finds out about Gloria's blackmail payments to Tom.

- Ashley's life is in danger when Tom comes across some inflammatory info.

- Sheila manages to outwit Tom and keep Michael and Lauren blissfully ignorant about how she plans to hurt them next.

-Sounds like the Thanksgiving week on Y&R will be great! Can't wait to see John give Gloria hell!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, GROSS to Phyllis/Nick.

I am excited about the Gloria/John spoiler. I'm also curious to see what Tom has found out. Ashley's in danger? I didn't think Tom would actually hurt her because he seems to genuinely care for her. Guess we'll see though.

• Members

ITA!

It was great to see Sheila back but this has dragged on enough! Also Lauren came face to face with her worst enemy and didn't recognize her,didn't say 'hmmmm,you seem familiar!' Also,kill Tom already! He was a villian I liked initially but justr like Sheila they have dragged that on and I am tired of him.

I can't wait for the John-Glo scenes.I hope he throws her out on her butt this time.I'd like to see her scratch her way back up again.That would be more interesting then dummying up fake wedding reciepts!

I could care less about the Newman website drama either!

Archived