July 2-6, 2007

Toups

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(to the opening theme) One life to live........o-o-one life to live....oo-ne life to live.....ooone li-ife to live....one life to live....ooooo-ne li-ife to live. Yeah, I know have nothing to celebrate but this just goes to show that SOD doesn't mean [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Just becaus they are at Nueber 4 with only a 2.3 does not mean its not in bad shape. If they did count Wed epi it would have been tied with AMC. If SOD was [$#(R&] as you say then how come they are still sitting at 2.3.

Y&R still have a 4.0. <_< Right now it sucks.

Well its your opion and I cannot argue with you.

• Members

If Wednesday wasn't a holiday, the people who were at families and out shopping and at BBQ's would have been home to watch OLTL the rating would have been higher than a 2.0, and OLTL would still be ahead of AMC just like it is now. I agree, OLTL is in bad shape, but as long as it holds its number 4 spot, which I hope it will, it will be easier to go up when Ron takes over. :)

SOD gave OLTL a 1.5, and AMC a 6 and OLTL is sitting higher. That stuff is a joke. All of the fans who participated are still watching and making it possible for OLTL to beat AMC in the ratings.

• Members

Your hypocrisy is mind boggling, you have the nerve to critique one soap ratings when it's in "bad shape", but you continually post "I hope AMC" rises in ever friggin' ratings thread, when truth be told, AMC isn't exactly in the best shape either. There's one thing with having a fan bias, but you're taking it a little too far dude.

So what? OLTL would've been tied with AMC if the daily for Wed were counted, but it wasn't, so move on. OLTL wouldn't have been the only soap to slip either.

I'm sorry, but it seemed to me that you were clearly baiting Jay.

• Members

Yikes. I figured the July 4th week would screw with DAYS but 1.8??? Even if they rebound +.3 next week (which is doubtful), that still leave them no better than they were at the start of summer. It's not looking good. :(

Archived