Y&R: SOW Murder Mystery a brewing!

• Members

SOW is reporting that Roscoe Born is on the way out. They say Tom will be killed off (possibly at the wedding) setting off a big mystery story.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Loved Roscoe Born in his role, I can't believe they're doing this! I could CARE LESS to see that STUPID INCOMPETENT Hank Webber walking around making a colossal FOOL of himself. I guess some people will be happy but I'm NOT.

As for KB I read(not in SOW) that she is the one that opted out because she doesn't like her current storyline -who can blame her!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Tom and Sheila are both gone and Tom is dead?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Why the hell couldn't they just kill Gloria? It would be so much more satisfying.

I feel bad for Roscoe, he gets stuck with these evil roles and it never sticks. Hopefully he find another Joe Novak and sticks with it.

• Members

Okay I REALLY hope this is done good, if they do indeed go through with a murder mystery. And I hope they don't put ALL the focus on the Fisher clan, I want to see John and Ashley as possible suspects too. However, I bet that it's going to be Sheila, if KB is on her way out, then this is the way they'll most likely do it.

• Members

I've come to a conclusion that I can't wait for Sheila to GO! NOTHING has happened since her return, and she adds nothing to the show, her only good scenes are with Tom. Unfortunately, the writers thought that Tom couldn't be a strong enough villain on his own, so they brought in Sheila. Were they ever proven WRONG. More people fear Tom than this looney tune character Sheila has turned into. I'm still waiting for that anvil to drop on her head now. The coyote(Sheila) and road runner(Lauren) race has been going on for far too long. I'll just remember the good old days of the REAL Sheila Carter back in the 90's on Y&R/B&B. I knew this would happen when Sheila returned and knew the hype would be just that, so good riddance Sheila and good luck Kimberlin Brown. And to think how much we sacrificed for Sheila...Bobby(meh), Cassie(UGH!!), and probably Damon(I liked him) too.

Archived