Shimi Rumor/Spoiler (not sure what it is)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds like there are some people out there waiting for that other shoe to drop. If Corday comes out and says Shelle is finished, then fine. (But we know he won't do that... else why watch? ;) )

Anyhow, it's something nice... if indeed, as Drew suggests, it's true.

• Members

The only thing that sucks about those are the snowman building and kissing under the mistletoe. The snowman was Shelle's thing (and was [over]used at EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY) and the mistletoe was Rex and Mimi's thing.

So other than that, those scenes sound awesome.

• Members

I hear you on the ripping off aspect, Faer. The scenes sound cute but like Drew said, the close attention to detail and history is just waaay too much to expect from DOOL (Reilly or no Reilly). And at any rate, I am skeptical about how fast things are moving with them. The buildup doesn't seem to be that much and it's the same thing Rimi got knocked and bashed for countlessly, might I add. I still root for them but the pace needs to slow down if it's gonna have any long term potential.

• Members

Belle & Shawn nor Shawn & Mimi nor Belle & Philip hold a candle to Bo & Hope. I do like Belle & Phillip together and hopefully Belle will finally get over Shawn. Also like Shawn with Mimi.

:rolleyes: Hate to burst your bubble Kirk, but DAYS has NEVER questioned the paternity of Claire, only some Shelle fans keeping on pulling out of their asses that they want her to be.

• Members

No one has questioned the paternity because Belle and Shawn have no memory of actually sleeping together(Belle was freezing and Shawn has no memory either because of the motorcycle wreck), so why would anybody on the show question the paternity? I am not a Shelle fan so I am not pulling this out of my ass, just pointing it could very well happen thats all.

Archived