Logan/TvGuide on Niki and Tess

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm. I'm disappointed that it will take this long, but I'm not surprised. Tess first emerged on New Year's Eve. It took 10 entire months for her family to learn she had DID. Now another 6 to find out what caused it. *groan*

I am just glad the Buchanans are finally involved. I disliked the Tess story until recently.

:huh:

• Members

I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out because I for one don't like that Viki is going to be blamed for Jess's split. Why put this woman through yet something else that is horrific and I will never believe that Viki or one of her alters would harm Jess.

• Members

Considering the writer who has given us the floating corpses of Mom and Baby is calling this dark and unpalatable I have little room to believe that it doesn't involve the sexual abuse of Jessica.

I don't mind long stories but I like them well done. This story started mid Dec of 2004 and will soon be a year in the making and it's not even the end of the beginning at this point. They have taken a very serious mental illness and used it as a plot device. Instead of Jessica getting serious treatment for a very serious disease she's at home, a home she comes and goes freely from despite the tendency to disappear for long periods of time. Now we learn that she will become Tess again and Tess and Niki will bond and run away from home.

It's the same issue Dena has with the Margaret story. She plays very serious issues for comedy and then wants you to take them seriously when it pleases her.

• Members

I look forward to Niki and Tess getting together. I don't like dragging the story out until May. May should be happiness, not a gross story. Jess and Nash becoming parents, getting married, having fun should be May. People will watch a happy show in sweeps. It doesn't have to be this constant doom and gloom. Build a romance and have a wedding.

Archived