AMC: Kendall's Secret

• Members

Hopefully this is true:

She subbed her own eggs for Greenlee's (because Greenlee's were compromised, somehow).

Now, I'm just speculating on the rest, but I remember that right around the time of the blackouts, Zach broke into some building (possibly the Sperm Bank). I'm guessing he replaced Ryan's sample with his own. So,this may be Zach & Kendall's baby-- not Ryan & Greenlee's!! I, myself, am a HUGE Zendall fan, and I would love for them to have a kid together -- too bad they didn't conceive the old-fashioned way, but who am I to complain. In any case, this child could bring together a REAL super couple (& they can stop focusing so much on on Ryan & Greenlee).

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really hope it's Zach & Kendall's bebe.

I hate the thought of a Ryan/Kendall baby. Let's NOT tie those two together for life.

Zach & Kendall smolder. I kind of don't want them to be parents right now, but oh well. Anything they do is great. They are THAT GOOD together. They can pull off anything, in my opinion.

:)

• Members

I think it's Kendall/Ryan's for sure. Because it makes zero sense that Zach would currently be pushing Greenlee to tell Ryan he is a father so soon (not to mention I don't think Zach wants any kids). Because if Greenlee got close with him again and they decided to raise the baby then Zach want's to hand HIS and Kendall's kid over to them? Well then if he wanted that why mess with anything at all? and just let Greenlee eggs be fertilized and implanted into Kendall? IMO it makes more sense that this is indeed Ryan and Kendalls kid.

I think Zach intended to ruin everything (if he caused the blackout). Greenlee's fertilized eggs and Ryan's samples as he had no clue that Kendall would choose THAT night to go and if she HAD waited his plan would have went as he wanted (Kendall not pregnant at all). Instead his plan backfired, ruined Greenlee's fertilized eggs but only defrosted Ryan's samples which gave Kendall a limited window of oppurtunity to either have no Ryan baby for Greenlee or use her OWN eggs and just tell Greenlee it's hers and Ryan's as she has every intention to give the child to Greenlee. That is why I think Zach looked so shocked that Kendall went and did the procedure that night. He counted on everything being destroyed IMO (cause he thought they would go in the morning) but didn't count on Kendall going that night. To me it's looking like Ryan/Kendall's child for sure.

• Members

But the thing is he didn't know Kendall was going to use her eggs. So maybe he thought he would switch the sperm which in turn would have made it a Zack /Greenlee baby. You never know but I really don't see this kid having much of a chance at all anyway. I bet you something happens and this baby doesn't end up making it cause something will end up happening.

• Members

I think its kendall/ryass's baby. I think zack ruined greens eggs either thinking kendall wouldn't go through with it, which is why he's being so supportive he knows its her child or zack ruined greens eggs and ryass sperm, but dr. madden saved ryass's sperm and not greens egg. This would explain why zack hates ryass so much since he came back and wants him gone, he knows ryass/kendall have a history and that the baby is theirs.

• Members

I also think it's a Ryan/Kendall baby. It doesn't make sense for Zach to leave his own sample if he caused the blackout because Zach didn't know that Kendall would go to the clinic the night before she was supposed to be inseminated.

Otherwise, Zach would have planned for his sperm to impregnate Greenlee's eggs and why would he do that? It doesn't make any sense unless he was planning to leave Kendall for Greenlee down the line.

The only twist that seems logical is for Kendall & Greg to have used Ryan's sperm and Kendall's egg.

• Members

The way I'm reading Zach is not that he doesn't WANT kids, it's that he thinks he doesn't DESERVE kids. I think he would LOVE to raise a child of his own.

And as far as this about being a Rendall baby, well, IMO, I don't think that is the actual twist that we have all been waiting for. YES, It's a shock that caca is going to hit the fan, but we all saw this Rendall baby stuff coming.

I'm going to wait and see what else is up the proverbial sleeves of the writers. HOPEFULLY, it won't go against the makeup of Zach's psyche... and Kendall agreeing to give up her own baby? That already goes against everything we know to be true about Kendall where family is concerned.

• Members
Maybe but we know for 100% that he wouldn't want RYAN to raise his child LOL. So him trying to convince Greenlee to tell Ryan he is the father makes no sense at all. IMHO. He would be with Greenlee trying to get Ryan to LEAVE again. IMO it's RYAN's baby and he's trying to get it away from Kendall.

Yeah but the audience always sees things before the writers wants them too LOL. We all saw Bianca being a lesbian and raped before it came out as well. Or at least from what I saw online.

Under normal circumstances that would be true. But she didn't know Ryan would be alive and the way she and Greenlee have been talking ("OUR" baby) it seems that they would be parenting the child together. Greenlee said Kendall can be as involved or uninvolved as she wanted and I think Kendall believed her. Like you said we'll see but I think this is Kendall and Ryan's biological child.

• Members

I have no idea what is going to happen, but my suspicion is that (at least for now) this baby will biologically be Ryan and Kendall's. Perhaps it was always TPTB's intention to reunite Ryan/Kendall. At the very least, this baby will keep Ryan and Kendall tied for life. Supposedly the Ryan/Julia "romance" has been shelved. I can only suspect that the reasoning behind this is to either create a Ryan/Kendall/Zach triangle, or Ryan will be alone until a possible recast for Greenlee is found.

As popular as Kendall and Zach are, I suppose TPTB have an "out" with regard to the baby. I firmly believe Zach is responsible for Greenlee's eggs being compromised. Whose to say he didn't swap Ryan's sperm for his own? I think if the fans complain en masse about a Rendall baby, TPTB can later have Zach be the biologically father. But I think for now this baby is definitely Ryan's.

I think that once Greenlee leaves, we are going to be seeing a LOT of Kendall and Ryan. I don't think Ryan will be mad at Kendall (at least for long) after her secret is revealed. Judging by the SON spoilers, sounds like Kendall is out for a lynching courtesy of Greenlee. Ryan might be the first one who "forgives her." Perhaps Greens wants to leave Pine Valley WITH Ryan, and when he refuses out of obligation to the baby and Jonathan, Greens will leave and start a new life alone?

But if it was TPTB's plan to reunite Kendall and Ryan all along, why bother to have Kendall fall in love with Zach? The way the writers have slowly developed the Kendall/Zach relationship, I don't see them having the same ending Kendall and Ethan had. Ethan was clearly dropped for Zach. I can't see Zach being so easily dropped from Ryan.

On a final note, I am pissed that Kendall used her own eggs willingly to create this baby! I detest Greenlee, but Kendall had no right to do this. How could she conceive a child only to give it away, and for what good reason? Her love for Greenlee?! Kendall has had a hard time accepting why Erica gave her up as a baby. But the way I see it, Erica had no choice. She was only 14 years old when she got pregnant and she didn't get pregnant on purpose. You can't say the same thing about Kendall. Kendall is my favorite AMC character but the writers are making her a certifiable loon. I'm starting to think the worst thing that ever happened to Kendall was Greenlee Smythe.

Archived