PSNS: If this doesn't bring Grace back, I don't know what will!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I guess this will set up Sam and Ivy at the altar with Father Lonigan asking the congregation if anyone objects to the marriage (or something like that, I'm blanking right now) and a firm "I do" comes from the back of the church. Everyone turns to see Grace Standish Bennett standing there (possibly with David and John behind her) ready to expose Ivy... and hopefully Eve... for her lies. :P

And this could probably lead to Charity and Miguel's return to (to expose Kay?) :D

I think that Grace's return would be a step in the right direction for the crap that is better known as Passions

• Members

Despite being the T-lo fan that I am, I'd pick Ivy any *year* over Grace. I like victims that give me a reason to be interested in them. Grace just made me want to shove that famous tomato cake/tomato soup cake/tomato whatever of hers right up her... *beeeep*. Lol :D She was just too fake for me, even for Passions.

• Members

Grace was stupid beyond belief... she gets in bed NAKED with David because she's hoping to warm him up and decrease his fever? GIMME A BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that... I've always suspected that John is the real Julian/Eve child.

• Members

I mean, I'm not the biggest Grace fan in the world, but so many huge things have happened in her abscence, from Miguel and Charity leaving (I think) to Eve and Julian being exposed, to Noah coming back, to Jessica getting into drugs and prostitution, to a huge hurricane, etc...

With all that's happened, surely Grace should've returned to Harmony? It just makes sense.

But if she does come back, I don't want her automatically breaking up Savy; that's what she gets for leaving. Deal with it.

Archived