Old Music Videos Found On YouTube

Rhiannon

• Members

I love me Belinda Carlisle.

Here are a few classic gems, from hits both here and in the UK.

LA LUNA

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LEAVE A LIGHT ON

I PLEAD INSANITY

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a brilliant idea for a thread! I'm pumped!

But I can't believe how silly that "Heaven is a Place on Earth" video is -- and that the divine DIANE KEATON directed it!

It has no rhyme or reason! What's with all the glowing earths?! Talk about a disaster!

Stick to acting, D. ;)

• Members

I'm confused. Did she throw away an otherwise GREAT relationship because her boyfriend made, what, one crack about her new hair cut? I mean, honestly! SOMEBODY needs to get over herself! <_< Live for love!!! LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!! Forget appearances!! Free your MIND, for goodness sakes.

• Members

Here are two of my favorite Paula Abdul songs, one of my other favorites was already posted.....For the longest time I wanted the outfit Paula wore in the Cold Hearted Snake Video......

Paula Abdul ~ Cold Hearted Snake (I still LOVE this song)

Paula Abdul ~ Opposites Attract

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Members

Alphaville- Forever Young (one of the most beautiful songs ever)

Belinda Carlisle- Half the World (one of the most CRIMINALLY underrated songs by the goddess Belinda)

">

• Members

Another great Belinda song, "All God's Children" featured on her greatest hits in 1999. It came out around the the incredibly INFERIOR song Believe by Cher, and was written by the same songwriter, and being that Cher is Cher, this was not given the airplay it deserved. And Belinda is SMOKING in the video at the age of 41, and unlike the plastic barbie, she didn't need synthesizers to disguise her voice.

Archived