AMC: I'm Sick of Kendall Hart Slater & Zendell Club

SteveFrame

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Used to be a fan, hate them now. They got boring after the Satin Slayer storyline, or maybe even sometime before that, and now it's all about them and their babies, babies, babies. Can't stand Kendall or Zach separately anymore either. Zach has become another Ryass Lavery.

I almost fall out of my chair everytime someone posts they don't get enough airtime! WHAT????? They suck the life out of AMC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I depise Zendall and their stranglehold on AMC!!! I also hate how every woman worships at the feet of Zach. Maria, Kendall, Dixie, Hannah, Annie and now even Erica is all mushy-mushy with perhaps AMCs most boring and monotone character ever.

• Members

I'm so sick of Kendall and the way AMC is trying to convince us that she is the BEST MOTHER EVER. As if it's perfectly fine to step on everyone else if you THINK you are protecting your children. Down with the BIT$h that is eating AMC alive. I swear Kendall has been on everyday for the last two years. I'm so tired of her it's not funny. They couldn't even give us a break when she was in a coma! Enough is enough, let someone else have a story!

• Members

I just did some board poking-around and my hate for Zenshit just hit a nice little fever pitch. It's not so much Zendull (and it is them, to a HUGE degree) as much as it is....well......I hope some people can fill in the blanks there. I don't want to step on anybody's Zentoes or hurt anybody's Zenfeelings.

JUST SAY NO(!) TO ZENDULL!!!

Archived