AMC: I'm Sick of Kendall Hart Slater & Zendell Club

SteveFrame

• Members

Since there is already a haters club for Dixie and Babe - the ones who seem to be interfering with the Kendall Love or the Zendell Love for fans - it is only fair for those of us who are tired of Kendall & even Zendall to have a club too.

I hate Babe too but just as much I am so tired of Kendall being on all the time. And just as "fans" are so tired of Babe getting so much airtime and excuses being made for what Babe does - I am tired of Kendall who for 5 years now has been constantly the center of AMC and tired of people always making excuses for her too. The characters on the show made excuses for Babe while the fans make excuses for everything Kendall does.

I love Alicia Minshew but I am sick and tired of Kendall and would love to have her (as well as Babe) cut back to half of the episodes they get now. I think I could tolerate them in less doses.

I am on Kendall overload as well as Babe overload. Both characters are sickening and I am so tired of them.

I cannot stand Zach & Kendall together either and that makes me dislike Kendall that much more.

So let's hear from others who are just as tired of Kendall as I am.

By the way - NO PRAISING ALLOWED HERE and NO EXCUSES FOR HER ACTIONS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FINALLY!

Good Lord, I loath these two especially when they are together. I USED to like Kendall but within like the past year or two I have hated her. Alicia is good but seeing Kendall every day and Zach every day is tiresome. I have hated Zach no matter what though. The show besides Babe is so Zendall centered and I am sick of it. Yeah Kendall may be a Kane and daughter of the famous Erica Kane but that is no excuse at all. I still hate her and would rather her and Zach leave the show or be backburned and I mean BACKBURNED! Give the airtime to the vets like Opal and show Zendall what you showed Jill Larson and all the other people who are not featured for months at a time.

• Members

Finally, a place for us to talk honestly about how boring Zzzendull are together!!!! Imo, they are on a par with Ryan/Greenlee and Jamie/Babe for the couple with the least chemistry in the entire history of AMC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I loved Zach and Maria. I love Kendall with Aidan, Ryan, Michael, Del, JR, Ethan (I'm sure I'm forgetting someone!).

I consider a couple a "Supercouple" when I like the characters more when they are together than I do when they are seperate (Tad and Dixie, David and Anna). A good pairing should breathes life into the characters and reveals hidden aspects of their personas in an inticing way.

I hate Zach and Kendall now, individually and as a couple, so for me Zendall is the "Anti-Supercouple".

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Won't say much but sign me up. I hate Zendull just as much as some people hate them and today's episode, 5/31/07, just replenished my extreme dislike for them.

Zach is the most annoying piece of crap I've ever seen, I swear. He thinks he is so intimidating to people, that people actually regard him as someone to be feared. [!@#$%^&*], please. You ain't nobody!

And don't even get me started on Kendall. I will never get how Babe can be called a whore when she's only been involved with 4 men since she's come to town in 2003, but Kendall, in only 5 years, has been involved with 7 men. Seven men! She's screwed around with Michael, Ethan, and Zach, making that a family set. Ryan and Jonathan are also a family set. The girl is a complete and total slut.

And here's a prime example of fans making excuses for her. Last year, she kept the fact that Ryan is Emma's father a secret for a while. People thought that she was not obligated to tell Ryan the truth. They said that because Ryan was a sperm donor, he had no right to know if his sperm had produced a child. You know, nevermind the fact that he was falling in love with the mother of the child that he produced. That meant nothing. As long as Kendall came out of the situation being right, of course.

[!@#$%^&*] THAT BITCH!

• Members

I don't like zendall either. I like kendall by herself but not with zack who overshadows her all the time and makes all the major decisions in their relationship. I don't actually hate zach, but he's becoming more annoying everyday. I actually would like to see zack with erica, a woman who wouldn't take any of his crap plus I think he has more chemistry with her than kendall.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm more tired of this notion that Zendall is the end all be all of AMC. I get that people like them, I don't see the real appeal, but they are NOT nor will they ever be IMO, more popular then T&D or whatever.

AM is a good actress. But she's not great. And she's certainly been forgettable to me in almost all her scenes. I've yet to see anything from her that warrants any real prasie. Same wth TK. I don't think he's HOT. I don't think he's the most handsome man on the show. And I don't think is character is anywhere near as intersting as David was.

Zendall is fine together. Whatever. But I'm tired of them always being on. I'm tired of hearing the complaints that Zendall never cataches a break. Blah blah.

I'm so over the whole thing.

• Members

I HATE, HATE, DESPISE, LOATHE Zendall!!!! I love Kendall and she used to be my favorite character until they paired her with Zach. Now, she is so boring and one note. I really miss the spark and her being the underdog all the time too. This pairing has taken everything away that made Kendall interesting and great.

I really am annoyed by the fanbase also. They act like the couple is the be all and end all of AMC. If they are the strongest, bestest, most popular soap couple ever, then how come the ratings are at all time low???? If this pairing is so wonderful and great, then why aren't the ratings the bestest they have ever been???? And I just love how they say that when the ratings are great it's because of Zendall but when they are bad it is because of a different reason. Which is it??

I HATE Zendall! I am ready for the couple to end and for Kendall to move on! And I hope their kid dies!!! (It is just fiction!!)

• Members

Major word, my friend. Major word.

Like you said, Alicia is a good actress. I might think more highly of her skills than you do (because, IMO, she really has put in some good performances over the years), but I'm with you as far as her not doing anything that warrants real praise so far. Yes, she's good, but I don't think she's Emmy-worthy yet. Maybe this upcoming story will do it for her, but I'm not sure. Thorsten, on the other hand...I don't even know what to say. He comes off as so lifeless in any scene he's in, and that's what turns me off against Zendull so much. The character of Zach...he's just so dull and dry, and it's like you can't even read him. You can't root for him to be happy in life because he doesn't seem to want to be happy himself. TK, IMO, just phones it in and his bill has got to be pretty high, because he's been doing that for well over two years now.

And my god...the complaints and cries to "Free Kendall!" and to "get Zendall off the backburner." BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT!!! Zach and Kendall have been at the center of the show for close to a year and a half now and I don't see an end in sight. IMO, the character of Greenlee was ruined beyond repair just to prop up Zendull. Her time away would have been ideal for her to either return to being who she really was (which was starting to happen as soon as she found out about Kendall's deception) or to truly have some growth. None of that happened. She returned and they had her latch onto the Zendull fantasy, and whoever is writing this [!@#$%^&*] knows full well that having ANYBODY do ANYTHING that steps in the way of the Zendull fantasy is a way to get half the fricken audience against them. My Greenlee wouldn't be wasting her time. My Greenlee would be better than that. My Greenlee, if she truly was real Greenlee, would have stopped worrying about Kendall's lame ass and started focusing on Josh.

But, alas, she remains a casualty of the Zendull fantasy.

• Members

Yea. Zendell is getting boring now. Zendell is getting all the attention. Is there a day Kendell/Zack are not on!

I'm not going to say I hate this because I do like them but they are no getting boring!

Archived