Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol thanks for bumping Cheap!! Loved this show!!

I LOVED Leilene! I would've rather seen her win over Saaphyri.

Exactly why I loved Bootz!

Girl should've been brought on as a season regular from the start! I was soo disappointed she only got a little guest spot. Big mistake!

Yeah you're probably right. But if they ever did a revamped season again I'd want Mo'Nique back as host and I'd like to see New York, Deelishis, Bootz, Buckeey, Pumkin, Hottie, Buckwild, Like Dat, Somethin, Nibblz, and Rain as contestants. :)

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH

• Members

The first season of Charm School was EPIC drama. Loved every single second of it. I'm surprised I didn't post more about here when it originally aired.

"The picture incident" was one of THE most engrossing storylines I've ever seen on a reality show. The best episode of all of the Flavorverse for me was the ep when it was Mo's birthday, and all of the picture incident drama came out. Everybody was crying, the food was gross, everybody had on party hats, lmao.

Remember when Schatar gave Mo'Nique an apple from her bra? And Mo'Nique says "Nah...nah...nah what am I gon do with a titty apple?" LMAO!!

I wish they'd do with the Flavorverse like they're doing with the Real Housewives franchise and syndicate them to local stations. Just air each season of each show back-to-back.

• Members

Not getting to knock Bootz was one of Flav's biggest regrets.

Laylene was a wreck.

Bootz is evil. And it is so bizarre how they are all just lying in bed watching or trying to sleep.

Edited by SFK

• Members

The picture incident began after Schatar stole the dresses and hid them under the sink or somewhere (I can't even remember whose stuff it was...I think Crystal/Serious). She lied about it, everybody found out, they forgave her, and that was it. Well, Larissa and Shay, the delicious bitch/hoes they were, wanted to get Schatar kicked out of the house, so they stole Leilene's pictures of her mother and children and hid them under Schatar's bed. They knew that no one would consider Schatar's innocence because she was already a known thief. Mo'Nique sent Schatar home (in lieu of a regular elimination -- because it was a team elimination, Schatar's partner Darra was eliminated too), but people started getting suspicious. Schatar had denied taking the pictures up until the end, and everyone started to realize that if she really did take them, she probably would have owned up to it, but she never did. Saaphyri and some of the others started suspecting Larissa and Shay stole the pictures, and the whole thing blew up during preparations for Mo's birthday dinner. IIRC, Shay ended up coming clean about the whole thing to Mo, and then she went to Larissa and urged her to admit her part in it, too, so that maybe Mo would just forgive them for it. Larissa wasn't about to roll like that, though, so she started lying and trying to blame the entire thing on Shay, but Mo'Nique saw right through her and sent her home.

My memory on the whole thing is raw, but good god, that was some good sh!t. I might see if I can hunt those two episodes down somewhere, if not the whole season. For a while, I had a pipe dream of turning the whole thing into a Broadway musical.

As hilarious as Larissa was, IMO, SHAY was he MVP during the picture incident mess. "Nah everybody's runnin' 'round like Investor Gadget." LMAO

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

YES! Now I remember (particularly the way Saaphyri would say, "You took doze fukkin pikcherz!"), thanks! Good stuff. Larissa and her mom were just awful I thought, she was obviously a very hurt, angry girl and ma was enabling.

• Members

Buckwild was such a MESS through the whole thing. Larissa was trying to get everybody off her back, so she started planting the notion that Shay took the pictures, and so they sent Becky to tell Shay, and she goes up on her all weak, "So...um...word on the street is.......that...um....you took the picture..." "Oh, really?" "Yeah...uh....that's what...the word is....I was told. By....the people." "Oh. Okay. Larissa! What the hell is she talking about?!"

GOLD, I tell you. Comic. GOLD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKa87lcKlvE

"Crater face ass bitch. Yes, CRATER FACE. Bitch, you got a crater face!"

I love how dismissive pretty much everybody was of Schatar :lol: "This goofy ass mother f!cker that's PLAYIN yall's ass! She don't give a f!ck about yall! And you look ugly in the dress, bitch."

Edited by All My Shadows