Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21

• Members

You pretty much can tell that it was known all along who the winner was based on those One on One talks that the girls be doing...Saaphyri won, and in the little One on One, she was talking about her win while she still had her old hairstyle going on.

You know that the Reunion show is going to be a big ole scripted show just to show us Larissa's hate for Brooke AND Shay....Should be interesting.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was happy with the outcome...it was actually very touching and I loved how Becky, Saaphryi, and Shay all cried and came together in forgiveness.

There will definitely be a Season 2 - MoNique kept saying "our FIRST winner".....

And what's up with Saaphryi and Leilene having their old hairstyles in the interview parts of the show, even after the entire show....they would talk about winning and the end of the show before their makeovers....I want to get to the bottom of that.

Looks like Shay and Larissa are enemies now in the Reunion - kinda sad - although I'm sure it's scripted to get their own show....or Larissa is trying to anyway. LOL at Shay calling her out on wanting to be the next New York.

• Members

No one watched the reunion? It was good drama.

Im so dissapointed that they didnt show Hottie speaking about her expulsion and confronting Larissa and/or Shay. What a missed oppurtunity. She is full of sh-t though. I had to laugh when she said she descends from royalty. LOL..she is such a hot mess. Im glad she tamed that hair of hers

LOVE Sapphyri's new look. Her hair looked amazing and Im glad she stopped going for the troll look. Her clothes were on point and overall, she took that money and fixxed ehrself up. I liked what she did with it, starting her own line and the charity work she's doing, plus getting a condo. I was like wow, you did all that with 50 thousand? lol. She was a great choice for winner

Now onto the Shay/Larissa drama. Its sad to see these two fighting the way they are. They both were wrong and Im glad Shay at least apologized at the end. And what was up with Larissa's mom? My sister saw her and said Larissa had to be adopted. Her mother is as clueless as she is. She said that Monique never encouraged her or tried to get her to better herself during CS. Bitch, what show were you watching? Your dumbass daughter was so hard headed and didnt want to listen or take any direction. I hate how stubborn she is and even then, still wont back down.

Monique was wrong though stepping to her and I was thinking, what you gonna do, hit her? She did seem fake everytime she talked but she spoke the truth.

Im surprised they didnt announce another show/spinoffm c traditionally they've done so at every reunion

• Members

I enjoyed the reunion a lot.

I was upset though because they barely ignored Darra, Thela, and Jennifer. Yes, they didn't do a lot (well...Darra actually did some stuff), but it was pointless to have them there and not talk to them or anything to get updates. Heather (aka Nevaeh lol) wasn't there, and they didn't even mention that she wasn't.

Schatar put on a few pounds and that make-up was NOT looking good on her. She looked better during her Charm School days than she did at the reunion. I'm glad Mo saw through the whole Schatar character she was playing. Definitely an act. And it never gets old watching her fall at Falcon Cre-.....Firestone Vineyards.

Saaphyri did good for herself and that's awesome. She and Leilene more than deserved to be the final two and I'm glad they gave Leilene $10,000. That's a damn good consolation prize.

The stuff between Becky and Shay was pointless, IMO, and just a lead-up to the Shay/Larissa confrontation. And the whole thing with Mo getting tired? That had to be a set-up.

The Shayrissa showdown...my god. Well, let me say, Shay looks incredible. She was really gorgeous. She looked different, but in a good way. Larissa, on the other hand, looked like a whore. Like she was going to go stand on a corner in the hood somewhere after the reunion. Her mother was a mess. I thought it was funny that Mo had that big bodyguard to guard her up against Larissa. Did Mo REALLY need a bodyguard for little Larissa?

It was all in all good, though. I can't wait for Season 2 if that's they're going for.

• Members

Agree! My first thought when Saaphyri was saying all the things she did/do with her money was that. I guess $50,000 can go a long way when you know what you want to do. Good for her for doing good things with the money. Loved that things were also getting better for Leilene. It was nice to see them win, when they really needed it.

As for Shay/Larissa... I'm glad Shay called that girl out for being like New York. Because that's exactly what it was, I could feel the fakeness coming from her. I wouldn't be surprised if she got her own show , or if she was a major part of another show later on. As for Larissa's mother, the fact that she placed the blame in Mo'Nique just shows that Larissa has yet to improve from what she was taught by giving her an excuse and not telling her to look in the damn mirror. She wasn't willing to learn from what she did before, and she never seem to care that the whole point of the show was to better oneself... I wouldn't have downed Mo for hitting Larissa, though it goes against all that she was trying to get through to the girls. I wanted to hit her, myself and tell her to listen and take responiblity for yourself and your actions; because she looks like a damn fool on tv. To me, she sounded and looked worse than New York... and not in an entertaining way.

And Brooke, whatever! She had to be embarrassed with her actions, she look like she was just trying to save face with people so her 15 minutes wouldn't be over.

• Members

Brooke is a skank! I tried to count the number of times she kept pulling her dress up bc her boobs were about to pop out. She is nasty

I know that the Shay/Larissa thing was the draw of the show but I didnt like how they had Sappyri sitting in the audience. She was teh winner from heavens sake. They should have kept her backstaged till the end and brought her out on stage. She was treated just like any of the other contestants and should have been giving special treatment.

I noticed that Krazy wasnt there. Oh well, I couldnt stand her.

Oh and I didnt mention this before but seeing the finale again, the music in the end killed me. It was way too over the top and made teh whole thing seem so fake

• Members

Brooke is a skank! I tried to count the number of times she kept pulling her dress up bc her boobs were about to pop out. She is nasty

I know that the Shay/Larissa thing was the draw of the show but I didnt like how they had Sappyri sitting in the audience. She was teh winner from heavens sake. They should have kept her backstaged till the end and brought her out on stage. She was treated just like any of the other contestants and should have been giving special treatment.

I noticed that Krazy wasnt there. Oh well, I couldnt stand her.

Oh and I didnt mention this before but seeing the finale again, the music in the end killed me. It was way too over the top and made teh whole thing seem so fake

• Members

Just caught the reunion...

Brooke is so stupid and in complete denial of her whore-ness. She'll never change.

Saaphyri was looking GREAT and I'm so happy for her....but I got nervous when she started go off on Brooke about the white-girl comment. I thought she might get in a screaming match, which would go against the point of Charm School - especially if you're the winner.

Larissa will never change, and she's doing it for TV. Her mother was just as whack - and it could be her real mother - who did look albino? Anyway, MO definitely had to do some back-tracking after stepping up to her - but I wish Mo would have just punched her out anyway. She looked like a huge gorilla coming up to Larissa's face - haha.

I'm wondering what the drama was with Courtney's standup - and how that pissed off Mo. I didn't hear anything about that.

I didn't even notice that Krazy wasn't there....wow. Interesting.

Shatar - that girl is still a hot mess - and loved how she claims she comes from a royal bloodline. Riiiiiight.

Can't wait for more Flavor of Love spinoffs!

• Members

I forgot to mention but when I saw Larissa;s mother, I thought she was a member of Mo's bodyguard crew

Oh eyah , what was up with the mini Goldie/Mo beef? It came out of left field and did not fit into the show at all. If they had gone into more detials, then maybe yeah but they didnt. I want to know what was said

Did anyone else ntoice the bad editing? When Lala called Becky up to the stage, they cut to her talking about what she's done with herself since CS and how her life is going but I was thining, um Lala didnt even ask you that yet. LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• 3 years later...