Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cheap - I agree with you on all the Leilene/Brooke drama. What was Brooke smoking anyway - how could she not expect to be kicked out? She was a WHORE and I hope she realizes it after watching the episode. She got nasty with Leilene for no good reason.

I'm rooting for either Shay or Saaphyri. Although I think Shay is great at playing the game, I don't really think she's learned that much from Charm School....

I'm surprised we're already at the season finale!

• Members

Brooke is a school teacher, right? I hope she gets fired for acting like a slut on national TV! I hate her! :rolleyes:

I am in the minority here! I like Shay AND bootz! They were soooo funny during the picture fiasco!

Who here likes Leilene? I honestly cant see how ANYBODY could like that woman! Seriously, there is something wrong with her.... :blink:

• Members

I personally LOVE Leilene. I feel bad for her because she look so stupid though and sounds even more stupid when she speaks in some cases. However lately shes been making the right decisions.

Words CANNOT describe how pathetic Brooke was on Sunday. Absolutely unacceptable. The girl was a whore. Plain and simple. And I'm so glad that Monique called her out and embrassed her like that. I dont know how in the world she thought she was going to get away with that.

I love Shay but Larissa kinda lost some points during her last episode. She should have gotten the guts and did what a real woman would have done and admitted the truth. Instead she looked like a childish brat as usual.

My pick to win it all? Saphyrri.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Congratulations Saaphryi. You deserved it. I was scared that Leilene was gonna win there for a second. I did think the way they did in Shay was wrong and I felt bad for her, but that was karma for her betraying Larissa.

The previews are soooo misleading. They made it look like Saaphri's speech was going to be a mess bc she had absolutely nothing prepared but hers was the best and the most touching of them all