Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am so sick of Larissa repeating the same thing over and over. I'm going to beat so and so ass. She is truely one of the "weaker" ones because the only way she knows how to deal with anything is to start screaming and flipping out.

• Members

I had to laugh when Bootz said that Monique was nothing but a hater when Ive been saying Bootz herself is the biggest hater. Next week she feuds with Pumkin. EVERY week she finds someone else to hate on

I disagreed with Cristal being expelled. She didnt do anything to warrent it this time. Leilene definetly needed to go and I was shocked when she was sent back. Cristal was not all about herself with this challenge and the ONLY reason she did not join the debate was for personal reasons. It had nothing to do with her skills

• Members

I wanted Leilene to go home too. She's weak as wet tissue and Cristal should have stayed because she really took one for the team by not competing in the debate. Larissa better be thanking her lucky stars that her team won or she would have been on the first thing smoking back home.

• Members

Larissa must be out of her damn mind trying to throw down with monique, thats not even a competition because Monique will mop the floor with her. She should have been eliminated just for that. I'm very shocked that she is still there, and I agreed with cristal about Larissa she does have some anger management issues.

Edited by EricaKane70

• Members

Larissa has got some major problems (unless her act is all for TV). But that chick won't be lasting long with her hatin' attitude.

I'm surprised Leilene is staying over Cristal. Cristal didn't really do anything this week to warrant an expulsion, unless you want to say the whining to judges thing.

I just love this show - it's so funny and ridiculous.

• Members

Larissa went on the radio a few weeks ago and trashed New York and Buckwild. i'm guessing she didn't win. You can tell that monique is just dying to send her loud ass home.

I was dying when Shay punked her on the debate stage; she got all tongue tied.

• Members

My mouth dropped open when Larissa started calling Leilene a slut for stripping. Um didn't she bend her ass over and wiggle it in Flav's face to get her nickname and she also did that for his buddies, too. :huh: There isn't much of a difference in what Leilene does and what Larissa did.

Edited by JinkiesP

• Members

I love Leilene. She is definitely a pushover, but she wants to improve herself, which is more than I can say for some of those other chicks. Larissa has no place to judge Leilene on why she was a stripper. If she's making sure that her kids have a roof over their heads and food on the table, more then she needs to do what she needs to do. Larissa is full of hot air. We all know that Larissa wouldn't say that to Sapphyri or New York because she will get her ass beat in a heartbeat.

• Members

If I was any of them, Id choose to be on Hottie's team every week bc her team always wins. That girl is always exempt

Anyone else notice anything about the deabte showdowns? They had White girl vs White Girl (Buckwild/Brooke); Ghetto Weave vs Ghetto Weave (Saaphri/Hottie); Best friend vs Best friend (Shay/Larissa); and Big girl vs Big girl (Goldie/Dara). Goldie's not big but she has some meat on her. I wonder if this was all intentional.

After hearing what Monique and te judges were saying, I thought for sure they were going to reverse the decision. I thought thats what would get Larissa upset. She needs to learn when to STFU. I like her, but it was dumb of her to pick a fight with Mo. She does not come across as a 22 yr old. More like 16. I think she thinks she looks big bc she can throw down in a verbal match with all these women.

And did she hit Leilene? It looked like she punched her in the back of the head, but Im not sure if she missed bc they didnt say anything about it

• Members

I can't stand Larissa. I was hoping she would get kicked off but since she was part of the winning team she was safe. She's always ready to fight someone and she obviously hasn't learned anything from Charm School. I was cracking up when Shay made her look stupid during the debate.