Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21

• Members

That's an understatement! Those feathery eyelashes were just ridiculous and all those comments about it from everyone was just LOL funny. I forgot who said it, but someone said Darra's back fat looked like sausages. At least Darra tried though, Crystal should have shown us here so called modeling skills.

So far this has been my favorite reality show to come from Flava Flav.

Leilene looks psycho in next week's show, can't wait!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL...I cant beleive they thought that dress was gonna win. I was laughing the whole time especially with the feathers on the eye. I totally understand Cristal not wanting to be the model, but did they have to pick Dara? I would have chosen Brooke. I really felt bad for Dara when she was standing up their crying hearing the bad criticism. At least she got a free hair makeover

Becky looked really good. She cleans up pretty well

Im glad Jennifer got eliminated. She did absolutely nothing and looked so lost. She looked really stupid crying and acting oblivious to what had happened.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Cristale was totally reasonable in not wanting to be the model. Those judges tear her apart week after week for wanting to be the star and center of attention. What is she supposed to think? I don't think they Darra should've been chosen. Brooke should have honestly. That was the only decision I didn't like from Cristale. She was trying to get Monique's vote. There's no denying it.

• Members

Yeah Brooke should have been the model, but then again they should have realized this was a challenge and if Cristal is always saying, "Me Model" over and over then step up. I don't think they would have ripped her apart if everything else had come to gather!!!

• Members

I supported Cristal 100% in not wanting to be the model. The judges do rip into her every week about being the center of attention and she looks like she's here just to promote herself as a model and thats a rap she got from FOL. She wanted to rise above that and show that she could shine in other areas. She worked really hard this challenge, even if that hard work didnt pay off

What was up with Bootz? She was so annoying when picking the judge. She loves to put herself in the middle of drama and next week it looks like she starts a fight with Monique. Big mistake

LOL...I totally didnt notice until you mentioned it but all she does have are 1s and 5s...lol. It most defiently looks like some cheap hotel

• Members

Okay well I'll give Cristal that...but then again she shouldn't have picked Darra! Brooke would have worked it up there...and I did feel so sorry for Darra up there crying! I love you honey!!!!

And in the video there is that one $100 bill and maybe one or two $20s and then the $1s and $5s...Hottie you are so trashy...LOL!! :)

• Members

I was LOL'ing the entire hour - especially when Dara was being taped and then the curtain drama and finally the feathers on the eyelashes! hahaha

Glad to see Jennifer go home - she barely said a word all season. I didn't understand why she was there - she is hopeless. And she didn't understand why she was leaving? hahah get a clue girl.

Looking forward to next week...

• Members

I usually dont like Dara, but she was a trooper this episode. She rocked that dress as if she were Tyra Banks on the runway and dint get embarassed when asked to do it and she went out with full confidence. I liked how brave she was and hated how she was cut down. I hated how teh other girls ridiculed her on her weight and didnt like how the judges didnt help matters by basically saying WTF were they thinking bc Dara had no business being a model bc of the way she looked. Dara being big was NOT the reason they lost. Had she been giving a great dress with more effort put into it, they could have had a better chance. I mean come on, the eyebrows and what was up with the shoes? They set her up to fail and it was a big joke especially compared to the thought hte other team put into theirs. I was crushed to see Dara crying up there

Jennifer aka Toastee did and said nothing worthwile this season. She was known for being wasted and she seemed wasted with her idiotic self being oblvious to her dismissal. She was a waste of a spot and Nibblz, her rival should have been there instead

Loved Goldie and she did great as judge. She has no business being a contestant on this show bc she doesnt need to go to Charm School. She has too much class

• Members

WORD! I agree with everything Cheap.

I loved how brave and willing Dara was to do this - and she totally worked her walk. I felt bad too when she was crying and being cut down.

I totally forgot about Nibblz! If anyone needed to be on this show, she is it. I wonder if they tried to get her....

Goldie is great and was very professional doing her judge job. She is no where near as trashy as these other girls.

• Members

Goldie is my favorite and I hope she wins.

I felt bad for Darra. They knew they were wrong for chosing her as the model. Cristal needed to suck it up an be the model as much as she goes on and on about it. It was her time to shine and she dropped the ball. The feathers on her eyes and feet were a hot mess. I'm sorry if I were Darra I wouldn't have agreed to be the model.

I can't wait to see Mo'Nique get on Bootz next week. She's annoying.