Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21

• Members

I didnt even know they did another reality show together again? I am checking Family Therapy out now. I know back in the day people thought Sister Patterson was an actress hired to play NY's mom but years later they are still together so this relationship must be real...lol.  Watching clips of her though, she is so extra. I mean she has to be playing it up for the cameras, right?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

watching now and got 13 minutes of Episode 1. I love that they are back. I think this is NY's 3rd reality show this year! Like The Next 15, I didnt know this was a thing until after the fact. I only saw 2 episodes of that but I couldnt take NY. She was just way too over the top and extra for no reason

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Mona moved her over to Love and Hip Hop Miami where she was dating some dude from Pretty Ricky. He cheated on and dumped her on tv. She then got mixxed up with Scrappy again but he got Bambi pregnant and married her

She got into multiple fights and tried really hard to be the Joseline of the series