Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved the first show, its just a fun, trashy trainwreck waiting to happen at any moment! I wish Goldie was replaced with Sumethin or whoever was the one who crapped on the floor though. She would have added even more drama/yelling. Other than that I like the cast and will be watching every single episode.

• Members

I loved the first show, its just a fun, trashy trainwreck waiting to happen at any moment! I wish Goldie was replaced with Sumethin or whoever was the one who crapped on the floor though. She would have added even more drama/yelling. Other than that I like the cast and will be watching every single episode.

• Members

Goldie on Smiley: "I mean damn bitch. Open your ears, it aint that difficult to understand" LMAO! Goldie is hilarious

I know that Hottie didnt say she was a direct descendent of royalty, with that horrible ass weave in her head

LMAO, I love Hottie! She made Krazy cry! The shot of her taking all those clothes and them hiding them was funny as hell. LOVED her confessing and messing Krazy up. Im glad Hottie is safe tonight bc the girl is a trip to watch

Buckwild: "I never watched the Bachelor. I dont watch those corny white people shows" Newsflash, girl you white!

Pumkin's "revenge" against Hottie was weak. Im glad she didnt let it phase her

Good thing Hottie wasnt around for the cooking. Anyone else remember her chicken in the microwave? LMAO at her tripping over her long ass horse weave

Im glad Saaphryi said about Smiley, how the hell does she have 3 kids and cant cook bc thats exactly what I was thinking

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Bootz is SUCH a hater. Hottie did nothing to her yet she's sticking her nose where it doesnt belong and throwing herself in the middle of drama

Hottie is my hero! She got Krazy eliminated. LOL at Monique calling her a victim and expelling her. She got played and ended up getting kicked out. I also liked Monique asking for a free CD bc she knows she isng going to pay for her garbage