Dawsons Creek...

JackPeyton

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL..I hated this show. The only time I watched it was season 2 when Andie and that bad girl she hung out with was on. They were my favorites but I stopped watching after the girl was killed. I think her name was Monica, or was that the actress that played her?

• Members

The best seasons for me were Season 1, 2 and 5 and I also loved the finale. However for the most part I have to say the show was soo overrated atleast to me. The WB fawned over this show way too much looking back on it. They thought this show was the best thing that happened to it. Which is up to debate but I really don't think the quality of the show was that great as the series went on. In comparison I feel Felicity was a much better acted and written show then DC was.

• Members

Dawson's Creek was a good show. However, I thought that Katie Holmes/Joey was extremely overrated, while Michelle Williams/Jen was extremely underrated.

My favorite character was Jen, followed by Pacey and Grams. My least favorite was Joey, as she seems to be such a self-righteous b*tch who was portrayed (by the show's writers) as somebody who was perfect in every way (despite her b*tchy attitude and general unpleasantness to be around).

• Members

im watching the last disc of season 3 and omg... jen/henry was sooo cute! i loved them. and the eppy where dawson finds out about pacey/joey was amazing. man, i forgot how much i HATED dawson!! he is so winny and annoying.

and i loved Jack. he was the first gay guy i had ever seen on a tv show that i felt was a normal guy, who happend to be gay.

Dylan Niel.. so sexy! and i loved dawsons dad and betsy and of course grams!

• Members

I still watch the reruns on TBS. Right now were on either the second half of season one or the a couple of episodes into season two. One thing that annoyed me about the show was nobody on the show could have any issue with their parents without Joey throwing her father being in prison or her mother being dead in their faces. It especially bothered me when Gail was cheating on Mitch and Dawson was mad and she threw her mothers death in his face but in the same breathe says she loved him because he was there for her when her mother died.

• Members

WHat pissed me off about this show is that at the end, it should have been called Joey's Creek, not Dawson's Creek. It was all about Joey at the end. I HATED the finale. I litterally threw my slipper at the TV when I realized who Joey ended up with.

I was just happy that Jen's baby was raised by Jack. That is about the only thing that made me happy.

Other than that, I loved the show.

• Members

This is my favorite teen show of all time. Seasons 1-4 are NOT TO BE MISSED! Season 3 is the peak of the show, IMO. One and two were good buildup to it, but the quality just dropped season by season from 4-6.

I have to thank the show for giving me my biggest TV character crush of all time, Jack McPhee. *siiiiiiiigh* He was nice, funny, kind, smart, a football player...and GAY! AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! If I was at Capeside High during that time, I would have SO been on that!

• 8 years later...

Archived