Y&R: SOD Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to anuone from SoapCity!

Abbotts/Baldwins "We have a wedding on 10/28, and something happens at that wedding that launches us into Nov. We know that Sheila wants to destroy Luaren and have Scott to herself, and she's well on her way of doing just that as Scott grows closer to the truth about what happened to him when he was a baby. We will bring back people we haven't seen in a long time." -Sounds interesting, and who are these long lost people?

Victor/Nikki " We're moving Victor in a different direction, which is significant. Nikki is also finding herself on a different path ,and that involves Phyliss." -They're always moving in different paths, but Phyliss/Nikki I like that

Jack/Phyliss/Kay/Jill/Sharon/Nick/Brad "We will be seeing shifting liiaisons here. Jack and Red find their relationship moving in a different direction. It starts with something that Red does that Jack pressures her into doing, and has a lasting impact on their relationship. It moves Red toward a new love interest. Kay, Jill, and Jabot are all involved in what Jack asks Red to do." -Why don't they kepp Jack and Phyliss together already

Neil/Dru/Devon/Daneil "The Winters family find themselves dealing with the challenges of Yolanda, who has cleaned up her act and is on the road to recovery. She is an even greater challenge to Neil and Dru stronger and recovered, than she was as a drug addict. And, we will see a Daniel who devises a way to communicate with Lily." -Meh, sounds okay

Mac/JT/Brit/Kevin "Brit's farewell as a significant impact on JT and Mac. It starts a build with JT in a direction that he didn't expect he'd be moving in. Mac and JT are in for challenges, and Kevin is a primary part of that. We have a Kevin who now owns the coffeehouse with Mac, and she faces being in business with somebody who's in love with her." Boo! Atleast they're building up to Britt's farewell

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This does sound really dull. Imagine how great it would be if they actually cared about Cassie and USED her this entire year. She could have a baby and wreck tons of havoc, then they could have her die during November sweeps. They would still get the Nick/Sharon drama that they wanted, give Camryn the story she deserves AND have an exciting end of the year.

I'm not excited about ANY of that. Not even Michael and Lauren's wedding. This storyline has been an absolute bore to me. I look forward to seeing Susan Hayes and that's it. I also think they ruined Sheila's return. I think they should've reformed her a bit so she'd work better in the long term.

I don't see how they will keep her around, like they've said, when she's already trying to kill Lauren. It's such a wasted return.

• Members

Well here's some more teasers from Soap Cityhttp://www.theyoungandtherestless.com/news...etail_1392.html B) These sound much more interesting, I guess it had to do with the wording. The one's I MOST look forward to are in bold.

A long hidden photograph may lead Scott to uncover his writing partner’s true identity.

When Lauren gets her hands on Scott’s manuscript, will Sheila’s evil plan be revealed?

Ashley plays a dangerous game with Tom. Paul worries she is getting in over her head.

John learns that Gloria has been keeping secrets.

Behind Nick’s back, Victor reaches out to a surprising source to help him in his battle with Jack.

J.T. and Kevin are forced into an unlikely alliance.

Phyllis and Nicholas develop an unexpected connection.

Jack and Phyllis struggle to hold on to their increasingly fraught relationship, as Jack questions Phyllis’ loyalty to him and to Jabot.

Kay and Jill are livid when they learn of Jack and Phyllis’s clandestine dealings with Newman Enterprises.

A desperate Brittany makes a final play for J.T.

Victoria, inwardly questioning her relationship with Brad, gets friendly advice from J.T.

Brad and Victoria grow closer, despite Abby’s resistance.

As distance grows between Nicholas and Sharon, Brad offers her a shoulder to lean on.

On Thanksgiving, unexpected guests make the holiday especially difficult for Sharon.

Daniel finds a way to communicate with Lily.

Neil, Drucilla, and Devon face new challenges when Yolanda moves in with them.

Victor and Nikki have different opinions about how best to support their children, as Victor feels the need for new ways to remain vital and involved.

• Members

Yeah well Smith is an idiot. Bill Bell I think would be turning over in his grave with some of the things this man has done since he took over. I still enjoy Y&R immensely but the writing over the past few years since Smith joined the show has been subpar compared to years prior. IMO. Y&R has always been a very slow paced soap and gets very dull very easily but for some reason I still can watch it. Its the ebst wuality soap in terms of sets, lighting, one of the best casts and while the s/l are sometimes slower than turtles you still wnana wait around to see the outcome. Y&R is very unique from the other soaps. It stands out on its ow. Probably why it has had such long term success.

• Members

i think a lot of Y&R fans are jealous that Sheila gets a lot of fanfare and is such an unusual, unique character being a psycho and all, and for that reason are nasty about her.

Im always in her corner doing my best to defend the character, im sick of all these seething jealous fans! grrrr

• Members

Or they're bored by the story? It hasn't been moving forward. It's just like Smith's other storylines, it's dragging. The Sheila/Tom angle could have been explored much better than it's been; Sheila could be doing a much better job at manipulating Scott, thus far nothing's really happened.

It's not that Sheila's boring or taking up a lot of airtime, it's that the story has essentially been in the same place since she got there.

Archived