Erika Slezak Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Members

She most certainly does. Even though it was way too short today, she had some good points to make with Tess and was very supportive again. The only thing I wanted more of was when Tess was asking Viki about Niki having feelings for someone else and Viki didn't elaborate. It would have been nice for Tess to hear about Niki having a life too.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very happy that Viki was finally back. But Tess still is so mean to Viki even after last week's big coming together. I too am looking forward to Clint and Viki next week. They need to put Viki on more they just don't feature her enough. Gray

• Members

I second that!!! I think she'll be on alot during sweeps, but they always seem to bring Erika in front and center during the sweeps periods. Why they don't at other times is beyond me.

I'm excited about this Viki/Clint stuff coming up next week. Hopefully we'll get some movement in this story with these two.

• Members

I am excited about those spoilers too. I don't get why they don't feature Erika, she is the best on the show, they just need to do more with Viki instead of sending her to her room all the time. That is ridiculous. But those scoops look so fun. Viki will finally be showing her feelings, that is going to be just perfect.

Archived