Y&R: ROSEs are red, VIOLETs are blue

• Members

If Violet turns out to be Rose DeVille, the legendary prossie hoarding/babynapping frumpy little psychopath (a world away from Sally, eh?) the contrived FauxPhillip story (hehe, a lot of Fauxs on this show right now) has the POSSIBILITY of being redeemed.

Viewers demand to know what happened to Nina's baby.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be a HOOT for Rose DeVille to return. Gosh, if that even have crossed the minds of TIIC at Y&R...

But, I also wonder if Darlene Conley's health has improved. It seemed like she wasn't able to make it to B&B's Christmas episode, since they had Stephanie make some comment about Sally spending the holidays with C.J.

• Members

There is nothing I would love more than to see Sally Spectra turn out to be Rose DeVille and involved in Kay's storyline. Sally's backstory could be that after Adam Alexander left her, she couldn't raise Macy and get a fashionhouse off the ground so she moonlighted as black market baby seller Rose DeVille. It would be such a story to see her face off with Nina, Kay, and even Sheila and her old friend Lauren!! Perhaps Rose also sold baby Dylan to Sheila?!! I could see the fireworks now. It would be a long deserved story for Darlene Conley to call her own and truly show us what she's made of.

Archived