DAYS Jack Spoiler: Further proof JER hates Matt Ashford

• Members

Well, I think the one who really wanted to get rid of Ashford was Tom Langan. He tried to get rid of him in 1992, and he was the one who really fighted against Ashford rehiring when MR agreed to return in 2000. Everybody knows Corday practically forced him to bring Jack back again and Langan did everything in his power to humiliate and destroy his character so much he could fire him again. With Reilly it´s really more his unability to put some obstacle between J/J which is working and acceptable even for J/J fans. He tried it with Patrick, he didn´t succeed. Now he is trying it again with Frankie, again without much response.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've heard that too. Lots of bad feelings between between Tom Langan and both Missy Reeves and Matt Ashford. What I've never heard is what started it although I've always read that Tom Langan was a huge [!@#$%^&*] so that could have something to do with it.

However, I still think Reilly has issues with MA. Either from afar, or because they have met.

JER is the one who submitted which characters he wanted to kill, and Jack was one of the first characters he offed.

Maybe, but JER rarely cares about fan response.

Archived