Days: Corporate stories..

• Members

Austin has announced that he is starting up a new company, and is soon going to be hiring Sami and Nicole to work for him...And Lucas just got the VP job at Titan from Victor..With Carrie coming back i'm thinking she might work for one of these companies, most likely Titan..

Personally i love the idea of the characters finally working in a corporate setting....There were some great stories back in the past with Titan, loved when everyone worked together....I think this is a step in the right direction for Days...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this is just some way to keep Austin close to both Sami and Nicole, since they will be working for him. And build the tension betwen Lucas and Austin.

They probably won't focus on the corporte stuff, more on the relationships.

This could be good, though.

• Members

I am liking that these characters are FINALLY going back to work and I am so happy TITAN is FINALLY being brought back to the forefront.

When Carrie comes back I can almost guarantee she will get her old job back at TITAN and it will look like this:

Nicole VS. Victor

Austin VS. Lucas

Sami VS. Carrie

Lets hope that Kate quits Basic Black, Vivian returns and both head back to TITAN and it will be the 90's ALL over again.

IMO these next few months with this group will be some pretty good [!@#$%^&*] and I couldn't be happier.

• Members

Got that right. He's still a big doofus in my book.

And, no I'm not looking forward to the corporate storyline. Here's why...

1. It won't be a business/corporate storyline. It's a plot contrivance for a quadrangle or quintangle or whatever other geometric shape Reilly has in mind.

2. Lucas and Austin are two of the biggest doofuses in town. Can't buy them as businessmen at all. Once they stop being Mama's boys, perhaps hold down a real job for a length of time, and can see through Sami's scams, then maybe they can wheel and deal in the business world, but until then, no.

3. Any business aspect of this story will probably be wrong, and so stupid, that even a high school student will be rolling their eyes.

4. It's already off to a bad start having Victor play the corporate CEO job fairy. Victor, looking for a replacement for Brady, doesn't hire his son Philip. Nope. Victor heads to a tacky country western bar to look for that special someone to head a Mutinational corporation. He picks Austin because?? Well, I can't figure out why. Turned down by Austin the SuperBrain, he extends his offer to the jobless recovering alkie tending bar for a night. Oh yeah, the realism just astounds me. :rolleyes:

• Members

since the Hospital is a dead scene, I dont see her going back there. So yeah, I totaly see her at Titan. Working ... tightly ... with Lucas.

only thing that seems weird to me is where Basic Black is going to fit into all this.

• Members

Wouldn't it be great if Belle joined Basic Black again full-time and Vivian and Ivan returned to head up Alamain International and somehow got Mimi involved?

It would be:

Alamain International/Vivian/Ivan/Mimi VS. Basic Black/John/Kate/Belle VS. Titan/Victor/Lucas/Carrie VS. *Unnamed Company*/Austin/Sami/Nicole

:lol:

Archived