AMC: JR spoiler!

• Members

Jacob Young was on The Tonny Danza Show today and revealed a juciy tidbit about his character of JR. Once JR finds out the truth about Di he will spiral out of control. He will lash out at Ryan (Yay), get drunk and kiss Babe and try to get her into bed. She tries to calm him down and he tears out gets behind the wheel drunk mind you and will accidentally run over a Pine Valley resident :o Who will it be?

I am thinking it could be Kendall.....

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The more I think about it I think it may be Amanda too.... this could explain why Janet returns, with her daughter injured she would come back to town to see if she is alright. I still think Greens will just leave town I doubt AMC would kill her off, especially that way. It would leave no open for RB to come back. Which I doubt AMC or ABC would want because if RB career falls flat there is a chance she may come back, especially once new writing is put in place which I hope is soon! I say if AMC goes flat in November doesn't get any gains MMT will be shipped out.

• Members

I think it'll be Kendall, causing him to spiral more and more out of control. After hitting her, this would bring Kendall and Zach even more closer, bonding over the loss of the baby and cause Erica to turn on JR (would be the second time in less than a year that he hurt one of her daughters). This would also be an excuse for Greenlee to leave because now there wouldn't be anything to keep her in PV.

Archived