Days:New Louise Sorel interview

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her exit may have been lame, but at least she got a big send-off that probably wouldn't have happened these days. She's fabulous and Days should definitely bring her back. She, Joe Mascolo, and Eileen Davidson are all unemployed legends from the 90s of Days, when ratings were much much higher than they are now. Days needs to bring them all back!

• Members

I know! It's a shame. In the 90's, when ratings were through the roof, Stefano DiMera, Kristen Blake, Vivian Alamain and Sami Brady were the baddest b!tches going in all of daytime! They made the show. You could count on one of them being on the cover of one of the soap mags, if not more than one (remember that "Salem Witches" picture with Kristen/Vivian/Sami standing around a bubbling cauldron?!) No other soap had villains as wicked as Days.

Only one is left (and very much watered down compared to her hey-day), and the rest of them are unemployed and willing to come back.

If it doesn't happen, it's going to be the biggest miskate the show has made since hiring Sally Sussman Morina as HW in 1998, then firing her for the even worse Tom Langan in December/1999!

• Members

WHOAH. CAN. NOT. BREATHE!

This is insane, I don't want to get my hope up, but my brain is about to explode...

Kristen, Stefano, now VIVIAN all possibly/PROBABLY returning?! Days news hasn't been this great since... EVER! When Australia skipped ahead from 1999 episodes we lost a couple of years of Stefano and Vivian, BAM they were gone... and to have them BACK! OMG...

I want them ALL. But Eileen is top priority.

I agree, if nothing is done and all 3 slip through Days fingers it will be the biggest F U C K U P in the history of the WORLD. But if they come back, then I'm flying to America to watch it!!!

• Members

I'm hyped about this, I think Vivian definitely has a place in Salem now. She will also bring familiarity and can definitely mix it up with Victor (better than Bonnie IMO).

BUT I really want to hear Eileen is returning first. Heck both of them at the same time... But yeah, Vivian definitely has a place IMO.

• Members

Thanks Kenny! That is SO my new avatar!

If DAYS even gets one of these 3 (Vivian, Kristen, Stefano) back, I will be ecstatic, but just the idea of all of them coming back is enough to make my brain explode. DAYS better not screw up and let all 3 get away.

• Members

Oh, YES!!!!!! I loved Vivian and have been dying for her to come back to Salem!!!!!!!! Come on Kristen, Vivian, and Stefano!!!!!!!!!! Salem is waiting for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this is true!!!!!! I have been waiting for more stuff about Sorel ever since the poll.

Archived