B&B/DAYS: B&B's Rick has been recast

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel sorry for you B&B fans. Kyle Lowder was the worst actor ever to appear on DAYS IMHO as Brady Black. B&B's Bradley Bell has gotta be stupid IMHO to replace an Emmy winner, Justin Torkildsen, with someone like Kyle Lowder, DAYS's worst actor ever (IMHO even worse than fellow pitiful actor Austin Peck). Glad I don't watch B&B.

• Members

Thanks, Kenny! He didn't seem so bad in that clip. No Justin Torkildson, but no Ronn Moss either. LOL! Deidre Hall was great.

Whachutalkinbout opera singing?!? :huh: I guess this Rick would have fit in with Massimo Marone.

If Rick is getting involved in singing, is Amber far behind. Oh, no! My ears! PLEASE! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Members

ROTFLMAO. Uh... Kyle Lowder sings OPERA. They say Rick's going to get into music... and Kyle sings opera.

Here's a look at what you can look forward to! :P Aren't you lucky...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fqlz00_ISw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRSnKQ3mlc

ROTFMLAO!!!!! Oh God, that's the first time I've watched those scenes in years. I'm pissing myself laughing!

And the responses, RoFL! "That sh!t is gayer than Lance Bass!" Sooo, so true.

• Members

This is WEIRD.

JUST WEIRD.

Kyle or Justin.. meh, I really could care less. But the thing is Justin has been appearing as Rick recently, so it is really WEIRD.

I hope this means the two most girls who were underappreciated and long serving on their own soaps - Arianne and Adrienne are on the way to B&B.

• Members

Great, so we indeed get a mediore recast and a silly and stupid rewrite along with. Thanks for the present, Bradley. <_<

Remember when Rick (then Jacob Young) was one of three Musketeers when Amber had her singing ambitions? Or when Amber's twin (April) started her rock star career to stardom?

Hard to explain why Rick didn't discover HIS singing voice back then... Als bizarre considering how stiff and conservative he's always been...

Archived