Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We Tivo'd it, so I just watched the second episode tonight. LOVED IT. I also agree that the policeman hearing peoples' thoughts is another really good addition to the show.

Poor Hiro. He teleported himself 5 weeks into the future!! Guess he needs to hone his skills a bit. LOL!

The cheerleader is my favorite so far too. Well, she and Hiro.

This show is so cool. It's nice to see NBC taking things by the balls to try to turn themselves around!!

• Members

Loving this show, too. Hiro's too funny. "Super-Hiro!" :lol: Loving all the Star Trek references, too, of course. :P Funny when he and his co-worker were talking about Spock and Hiro gets dragged out of there by the neck, lol. Can't wait to see when they start connecting with one another and combining powers.

Casey, have you watched "Supernatural?" It's pretty Buffy-esque. Love it. It fills the Buffy void for me. :)

• Members

LOL, I thought Claire would just wake up right at the scene of the accident...so, obviously enough time passed for her to be lying on the slab. Methinks Claire can't go home again. :P Interesting, too, that she seems to have only survival strength and not attack strength, since she couldn't knock that guy off her.

Not liking that girl with Mohinder. I think she's going to turn out to be a bad guy. He's trusting her too much too soon for no other reason than she says she was close to his father. And I think she got the word out to whoever cleaned out that room.

I like that Hiro has his friend as a sidekick now. They're too funny. :lol:

• Members

It was better for me tonight...so I'll keep watching.

I love the cheerleader and her friend....and I love Hiro and the Japanese story....but there are definitely some characters I'm not feeling - so I can't wait for all the characters to know each other and interact.

Loved the ending.

• Members

Still loving this show..i think its my favorite of the new shows...The scene with Hiro saving the girl, and him and his friend following the clues in the comic book was so cool....Also Claire's stuff was great..and we got our first glimpse of the killer...

the character i like least is the mom..i think its because we still dn't know much about her powers...

Archived