Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is definitely my favorite new show! I had high hopes as a result of the promos and it exceeded my expectations. I'm a sucker for anything that resembles X-Men or The 4400.

It was amazing that my mother (who never remembers ANYONE) pointed out that Claire, the cheerleader, played Sarah on OLTL a million years ago.

I just about love every character and the ending made my mouth drop.

• Members

Wow, this episode was AWESOME! It was better than the premiere. The feel is very intense and I care for all of the characters! This is definitely a big hit for me. I love love love it... I also love how not one story is featured prominently. Everything is divied up just perfect...

• Members

I got out of work early just to watch (my 1st episode) and this is definitely going on my list to record. None of the key characters have even been featured together, yet, but you still get the feeling that they're each a piece of the much larger puzzle. This show clearly has a specific and definite direction (an element I like in a continuing serialized series) and I'm more than willing to go along for the ride. LOVE IT!

• Members

I wanted to start a thread for Heroes, because i couldn't find where the other one went..Tonights episode was excellent....So many twists towards the end...Especially the last scene with the japanese guy having teleported himself to the future..I was so shocked when he was told it was not Oct. 2nd but five weeks later..CRAZY...I just love the cliffhangers this show offers up..

The cheerleader is my favorite character so far, and her story was also great tonight....The end with her dad watching the video was creepy..

The brother's final scene was really exciting, especially when Milo's character discovered he could fly..So cool..

Finally i liked the introduction of the cop who can hear people's thoughts..(i'm sorry it will take me a while to get everyone's names..)..also it was great to see the girl from Carnivalle as one of the dectectives on the case...

• Members

Great episode. I love this show so much.

Does anyone understand what Ali Larter's power is? And can someone explain it to me? Cuz I'm confused as f*ck! :lol:

She has a split personality? I don't get how that's a power. I think I'm missing something. Can someone enlighten me?

• Members

KR (its going to take a while to get used to calling you that)...i was reading on Kristen's E page that we won't find out exactly what her powers are for a few episodes...Which i think is kind of cool..We will probably find out, when she finds out..

• Members

The show is still just alright for me...I'll watch it again bc I'm curious to see what's going on with these people.

Yeah the cheerleader's dad is the bad guy for sure...

King - I'm still wondering what Ali's superpower is too! lol - I guess she has a guardian angel that looks over her to kick ass and take names? lol

• Members

I don't know what happened to the other thread :(

But like I said, this episode was AWESOME! The feeling is intense and I actually care about all of the characters! I love how not only one character is front and center. There is no "lead" all of them are given equal airtime. LOVE IT. Awesome show!!

• Members

Awesome episode! I love it from the beginning to the end and I find myself watching the time every week.

They know how to do a cliffhanger and the endings are always jaw dropping.

I was void of a favorite show since Buffy went off the air and I think I have one now.

Archived