Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

Meredith's a slut. What more can I say?

Well, okay, I WILL say that I loved her "I want to feel like a LADY" or whatever the line said. It was very old-school and very true of today's dating world. She spoke for probably EVERY woman with that one line. Hate that she's such a spread-her-legs-wide-open b i t c h but LOVED that very telling line.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved this episode. Imo, it was the best so far this season.

George's resent of Callie moving in so fast hit home for me because I have let a boyfriend move in sooner than I wanted to (he quit his job and I was trying to be nice). Callie was right, though, that George should have just told her how he felt instead of convincing her patient to cancel his surgery. Although, I do think it's ridiculous how some people so many body parts instead of just accepting that they're getting older.

Derek interrupting Meredith's lunch date was very high school. She was right at the end that the guys spend more time watching each other than they do watching her. That said, ITA that she's a slut but she always has been. Even if she chooses Derek now, I don't see it lasting.

Addison needs to just accept that Mark is here now and wants to be with her. I loved the scene where she was crying in the storage closet and she told Meredith that she couldn't deal with seeing her face. Who could blame her?

I'm glad they're not rushing Burke's recovery. It should be interesting to see how Christina holds up over the long term. I hope they bring his mother back soon to clash with her, too.

Izzie was so sad standing outside the hospital all day. I'm looking forward to her reaction when she actually goes inside.

• Members

I can't get myself to call Meredith a slut, because she's not. She's messed up, but who isen't? And I liked her in this episode, she stood up for herself. Some may call her selfish, but these two men WANT her and she's torn. Girl power people!

Love Cristina trying to fix Burke.

Poor Izzie... I loved the last Alex/Izzie scene where he asked her where it hurt and she just said "everywhere..." - I love how they're handling her grief. Most shows just have it over in a second, but grief takes time.

I so want Addie and Alex to shack up. I just do. They'd be hot together. Even if I do like Alex/Izzie too at this point.

George/Callie are so realistic to me. It just seems like the kind of real problems that people deal with. When to move in, when is it too soon etc...

Loved the last scene, the three of them hanging out.

• Members

OH, come on, Pest Spray, despite what some feminists might want people to believe just so women can have permission to bed 1,000 different men and the world can lose the double standard -- something that will NEVER happen because deep down, most people know promiscuity isn't something to brag about -- MereHO is a slut. She's also a skank.

• Members

Christina and Dr. Burke :SIGH: Love these two together!

I may be the only one that finds "McDreamy" not so great. I prefer Alex instead :P

Callie is growing on me.

WORD on Pest Spray post on Meredith!

That last scene was so "cool."

I love Grey's, it sticks to its original formula, develops its characters, strong writing, it all = ratings success. Now if only DH could live up to its previous hype again.

• Members

Now we have McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet, and McSlut. Meredith makes me ill.

It's absolutely way too soon, and I'm still heartbroken about Denny and heartbroken for Izzie, but... what if Finn and Izzie eventually hooked up? That would be *so* adorable.

Still love Addison/Kate Walsh.

Love Callie. Although, I wish she hadn't covered McSlut's ass so many times already.

• Members

Now we have McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet, and McSlut. Meredith makes me ill.

It's absolutely way too soon, and I'm still heartbroken about Denny and heartbroken for Izzie, but... what if Finn and Izzie eventually hooked up? That would be *so* adorable.

Still love Addison/Kate Walsh.

Love Callie. Although, I wish she hadn't covered McSlut's ass so many times already.