• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like the show and got into it right after Sasha Alexander's character was killed. I want Gibbs to come back to but I wanted to see them allow Tony to grow up a little and have his own team for a minute before Gibbs came back. Looking at next weeks preview that won't be happening.

• Members

I like it, too, although Tony & Kate are/were my least favorite characters. I used to ff their "banter" because it was that annoying. When it was Kate that was killed off instead of one of the others, I was happy. I like Ziva much, much better. I haven't seen the season premiere yet, though. (I tape everything and watch days later, usually).

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The show is just amazing. The combinations of drama, action and comedy is just perfect. Many people don't like it, thinking it's nothing like CSI, but that's the point. It's different. It's interesting. And in Season 5, the ratings continue growing.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I've heard it's the rerun marathons on USA. People see the show and then fall for the characters, which is something I can definitely relate to. I hate procedurals almost as much as medical and lawyer shows, but NCIS is something special. The cast has a ton of chemistry with each other. I don't think they've captured the magic with the spin off, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by Juliajms