I'll bet $500 GH will win November Sweeps

• Members

Well, they've stacked the deck again, and I think there is no way that they WON'T win sweeps.

Look at how they stacked the deck:

-Robin's return (pre-sweeps)

-Liz and Lucky's HUGE wedding (November 3rd)

-The Ric/Reese one night stand reveal (4 days before the train wreck)

-The train wreck

-Laura Wright as NuCarly

-Alexis gives birth

DAMMIT! I hate that they do this! They give people absolute crap for almost an entire year, then when sweeps rolls around they give everything all at once!

Crap!

Is any other show having as big of a sweeps as GH (please say yes so GH can lose)?

Edited To Add: Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section, can someone move this to DTS: Spoiler Island please?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't forget that there will be a huge trainwreck where Reece will probably die.

I think I will probably tune in for Laura Wright and the trainwreck. I just hope GH doesn't end up winning BEst Drama again on account of these horrible stunts they do every so often. It's really not fair to the soaps providing quality throughout the year.

• Members

I wouldn't be celebrating TOO fast. DAYS has a HUGE November month aswell, don't forget DAYS is celebrating their 40th Anniversary which is going to be big, plus a HUGE fan favorite is returning Christie Clark and the show is gearing up for some great storylines.

A ratings battle between GH and DAYS will be fun to watch!

• Members

IMO the Rick Springfield news is not that big. IMO nothing can beat a celebration 40 years in the making.

And Kimberley McCullough is already back (as of today) so she won't be impacting the November Sweeps ratings the way Christie Clark will on DAYS, as she is returning DURING Sweeps, its a big return for DAYS and they will capatalize better on it because it is occurring during the middle of sweeps.

• Members

LOL, we'll see. KMc, Laura Wright's first day, Reese's death, Rick Springfield's return, L&L2's wedding, the ONS reveal, Alexis giving birth.....thats tough to beat IMO.

And KMc won't be impacting November sweeps? Jason/Robin fans are already chomping at the bit for the scenes where they see each other for the first time (which happens during sweeps) and Rick Springfield has a bunch of fan girly fans, lol.

ETA: They just announced Rick Springfield's return on Entertainment Tonight. He's back for four episodes.

• Members

Silky, I know Nancy Lee Grahan will be incredible and I will tune in solely to see her performance. It's going to be nothing short of incredible, and the writers usually tend to give Alexis the best lines. So the writing should be there. BTW for GH who is Rick Springfield?

I think it's between Y&R(no surprise lol), GH, and DAYS(BIG 40)

I'll list what Y&R has going on for November sweeps;

Yolanda will be moving in with the Winters, and I expect good things with this. I see a Neil/Yolanda affair in the making. THAT alone should make good drama.

The wedding of Michael and Lauren should be good. And if there is going to be a crossover involving B&B characters even better.

John learns the truth about Gloria's lies. It's been done before but this time should be better. I hope to see Jerry Douglas get a pre-nom this year.

Victoria/Brad/Sharon triangle should be heating up! And if Brad/Sharon hits the sheets then all hell is about to break loose!

I believe it's the launch of the new line and you know that's going to be good, especially the ramifications if it fails.

Tom vs. Ashley and Michael all three superb actors, and if Ashley/Michael get exposed for what they did, there will be drama full circle. The crystal meth was a good spin to the storyline. Plus Paul is supposed to become involved in this.

Scott may finally find out "Brenda's" TRUE identity and Lauren may not be far ahead in discovering the truth when she discovers Scott's manuscript.

Archived