DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that's the case, EJ 's on the top of my all time favorite characters list. Any character whose responsable for one of DAYS most useless characters (Carrie) being written off can't be all that bad but it's sad if the Days writers can't write for Austin and Carrie without Sami and Lucas in the picture though it would explain why Carrie and Sami must always share the same storyline (I can't recall those two ever being being in a story that did not somehow involve the other when they are on the show at the same time)

I feel bad for Austin and Christie for losing their jobs but I'm thrilled. It's the best thing to happen since Brady being witten off.

• Members

While thereis a small patr of me that will miss Carrie and Austin I think I will be much happier to see this stupid love quadrillateral end once and for all. Just let Austin and Carrie go off together and be happy. Enough is enough. Though they really could have done alot more with their characters. I do feel bad for the actors.

What would I love to see in all these budget cuts? Cut out Marlena and John. I know that isn't popular with alot on this board (though for the life of me I can't figure out why anyone enjoys watchng them) but they make me want to stop watching more than anything else. Or at least just keep them together for more than 5 minutes and let them be part of a storyline that isn't based on their tormented love. I know they are a super couple but I think their ship has sailed.

Archived