Nice and Rude Soap Stars

• Members

I thought we could discuss Nice and Rude Soap Stars, has anyone meet any nice or any rude?

Matthew Ashford (Seems really nice)

Allison Sweeney (Seems lovely)

Susan Flannery (Seems Really Nice)

Jane Cox (Lovely)

Tony Audenshaw (Nice)

Elizabeth Estensen (Really Nice)

Kim Zimmer (Seems like an real diva)

Patsy Kensit (Seems lika an diva)

Robin Strasser (Obession about money, surely a diva)

Sean Kanan (Seems Rude)

Kirsten Storms (Seems Like a rude fifteen year old diva)

But i dont know that much about the rude ones, i might even have been mistaken.

But has anyone meet any Nice or an Rude Soap Stars, or do you know if any are in generally rude or nice?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've written to both Gina T. and Crystal C. at separate times and both sent me autographed pics and a nice letter. Although that's not actually "meeting" them, it seemed like a nice gesture to me.

I haven't written to Kim Z. yet, just because I think she probably gets a lot of mail and may not have time to go through it all (or have her assistant go through it all), but I am fixin to try that as well.

• Members

I will not judge baised on a bried wuick meeting. but instead only stars i have met more thazn once for more than a moment..

greg vaughan is super nice. like... really. you do not even understand. the guy becomes your new bestfriend. i LOVE him.

ali sweeney, who i have met about 17 times, is the sweetest. there have been a few times she was short or seemed rushed, but hey.. it happens.

scott bailey was really cool. julie pinson is amazing. dee hall is amazing. austin peck is funny.

as for rude, the only one i will single out right now is Kristian Alfanso from Days. bitch bitch bitch. granted im not a fan, and figured i was baised, but i even ehard some people who loved her talkign abotu how ruse and short she was. and this was on 3 sep times.

• Members

I'm not biased much from being his co-webmaster :P but David Andrew Macdonald is a class act. He goes beyond the usual perfunctory fan stuff and spends more time with them, talks with them, etc. From my own experience and those I've heard from, there's never been an unkind word said.

I thought Jerry verDorn was very personable. Laura Wright was nice, too. When I met Beth Ehlers a few years ago and told her how much I loved her work, she gave me a big bear hug. I don't watch GL anymore but she'll always be a favorite of mine.

• Members

This is going back many years ago, but I met Ruth Warrick as a kid when she was signing copies of her "Phoebe Tyler Confesses" book. She couldn't have been nicer and more gracious. I've lived in NYC for many years on the upper west side, so I've seen lots of stars from AMC, OLTL, Loving, Edge, and Ryan's Hope over the years. I've talked to Julia Barr, Kate Collins, James Mitchell, Ray MacDonnell, and Jean LeClerc, and they were also quite nice and down to earth. Saw Met Erika Slezak on the subway. Couldn't have been nicer. Cameron Mathison, Kathy Brier, and I have a mutual friend. Despite what we think of his acting and of Ryan, Cam is supposedly a VERY NICE and MODEST guy who truly appreciates his success. Not pompous at all, and I think those qualities shine thru in his hosting duties more so than on AMC. He had some physical problems as a kid, and he has learned not to take anything for granted. Kathy Brier is a supposedly a doll, and was thrilled beyond belief when OLTL put on her contract after recurring for a while. She knows she's not your typical soap actress (eg, former model) these days, and it was a real ego boost for her to be hired amid a field of former models.

• Members

I've met Kim Zimmer many times and she has always been very nice and appreciative of the recognition. One time, she was going into the studio early in the morning and her hair was literally a mess and she had no makeup on. This was the first time I met her and I never thought I'd see her again, so I asked if I could take a picture of her and she obliged. I never expected that. I wouldn't want anyone taking a picture of like that. lol

I've met many, many soap stars and the only one who was ever rude was Fiona Hutchison. She wouldn't sign an autograph and refused to have her picture taken.

• Members

Nice:

Eden Riegel

Will Devry (Super nice)

James Scott

Alicia Minshew

Walt Willey

La Lucci

Not so muchly:

Actress who plays Amanda on AMC

TK ( Not so much not nice just not my cup of tea)

La Lucci's Hubby( he guards her like a pitbull)

Alexa Havins

Could have caught the nice ones on a good day and the not so nice in a bad day.

• Members

I keep telling people DH is awesome... God, you're so lucky. DH, JP and AP (despite hating the character of Austin, now after his run on ATWT I want to just squish Austin Peck, he's adorable).

That's wierd though because you said AS is so sweet, I've heard the exact opposite from many, and same about Kristian (that she's so sweet), so that's wierd...

• Members

Kathy is an absolute sweetie. Very patient, spends a lot of time with fans signing things and taking pics and chatting. Also, girl can sing.

Nathaniel Marston - same as Kathy. I will say I have seen him in situations where I thought he should have said "back off" but he didn't. Really gets his fans. Very matter-of-fact.

Rene Goldsberry is super touchy feely. You feel like she's one of your old girlfriends.

Tim Stickney? Man, if you get a chance to talk to him- DO! He talks mad sh*t about what goes on at OLTL. No fear, outgoing, friendly and will talk forever.

John Paul Levosier(?) - not too far off from Rex. Friendly and a total smart azz.

Michael Easton is someone who for some reason I thought would be a snot or whatever. But between my experience with him and my friend's, he's really down-to-earth. Nice guy.

I didn't talk much to David Fumero but good grief he's GORGEOUS in person. But he just looks very serious all the time. Maybe he didn't want to be there.

Cat Hickland is very sweet.

Josh Casubon (former Hugh from OLTL) an ok guy. He knows how to work the ladies (unfortunately, it didn't help him stay on the show). He can dance and pretty down to earth, will talk to you w/o making you feel like a fan.

And I haven't talked to these people but I see them walking around town. Tim Gibb (old Kevin), Bree Williamson, and Melissa Archer (my friends have approached her and said she's standoffish).

The guy on OLTL who plays Sean is very friendly and outgoing. Good friends with Nathaniel.

That's all I can remember.

• Members

First time meeting Michael Easton I was a little skeptical. I had heard he was really shy, but he was from it. He was like "Hi, I'm Michael Easton." I was like "Yeah I know." LOL! It was funny. Very nice guy and did extremely well with the fans for being fan shy.

Archived