Y & R: Sharon Case spilling storyline Spoilers...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More and more it sounds like Diamont's firing had to do with budget, and looks like we're not getting a murder mystery, as previously reported. While Sharon and Brad had some chemistry, it would've been a mistake for those two to get together after Jack and Sharon's marriage ended. I just see nothing long-term about Brad and Sharon, and since Sharon would be coming off a short-term marriage with Jack, it wouldn't have made sense to place her in that situation again. I say, let Sharon be single for a while before they inevitably bring Sharon and Nick back together. There should be a least a couple more obstacles before Sharon and Nick ultimately reunite.

Phyllis can then find herself a man who can handle her, or stir up some more trouble. You know she'll hold some responsilibity for her marriage crumbling in the end.

• Members

Nick and Sharon were like watching a merry go round for 10 years....he cheated, she forgave him, she cheated, he forgave her, he cheated, she forgave him, he cheated, she forgave him....over and over again...and if the bad kiss on the bank vault floor wasn't bad enough and did not draw in fans, the incesteous looking kiss on the dirty streets of Paris did the same thing...they were cute and hot when they were young...trying to relive their teenage years looked forced and contrived...

Nck and Sharon NEVER had the chemistry and the electricity that Nick and Phyllis share...and this week will be another showing of the way Michelle and Joshua work so well together....

I just can't believe that once again SC is out telling fans storylines that have not been released to the GP....and once again, I have never seen her give 10% to trying to sell Sharon and Jack and her pairing with Peter Bergman...she seems to only pimp Nick and Sharon even when there is NO Nick and Sharon.

• Members

PHICK had some writing issues this year, I don't think MAB knew how to write for them ...but for the last month and a half, I have to say they have stepped up to the plate, and after last week and what happens this week...I think PHICK will be anything but dull and boring...and SHICK will still be divorced...hopefully for a long time to come....

• Members

I accept everything you say. I love love love Nick and Phyllis together, but I never thought they were permanent. But I need Sharon and Nick to be kept apart until we can't take it anymore! The TEASE is the thing!

I actually thought Phyllis and Brad would be hot together...two peas in a pod....

You know, I think Nick has more chemistry with Phyllis. But because that chemistry is SEXUAL, while Nick's chemistry with Sharon is sexy...it's more about "twue wuv". Which is fine...I like them together very much. But I want a lot more struggle before they're done. And, in the mean time, Phyllis in sexy underwear and Nick in sexy underwear...well...that can go on for a VERY loooooooooong time, in my book.

I see now that there is some agenda here (I'm not saying on your part--but in general) to get Sharon Case in trouble. Oh well. I guess these actors have to learn that these personal appearances hit the web instantly...but that will only impoverish the personal appearances.

I wonder what kind of

can have? Is this going to be a

thing? Who needs

? From whom?

I am genuinely intrigued. I wonder if Sharon Case shared how she FEELS about this twist?

ETA: I just realized because I'm in this thread, I probably didn't need the spoiler protection. Sorry!

• Members

there has been posts on this board before about SC's lack of selling Sharon and Jack, PB is an EMMY award winning actor, but she has seemed very lukewarm about being paired with him....JMHO...and as for 'trying to get SC in trouble'...this information is on alot of the boards since yesterday in one form or fashion...

• Members

I don't think Sharon Case was ever on board with Jack/Sharon, and I agree that you could tell from her performances. The way Sharon played Sharon lol, was never as "in love with Jack." Alas, I did want the couple to work, so that sucks.

I don't think Phyllis/Nick was such a bad concept. It was the FOLLOW THROUGH that was HORRENDOUS. Phyllis and Nick could have been a feisty, dynamic, and hot duo...but more so the writing failed them. They changed Phyllis into some sappy lovesick puppy. I can buy Phyllis falling in love, but the nauseating writing and at times Michelle's performances fell very flat. Ditto Joshua Morrow.

Oh well, at least Jack can find a woman who appreciates him now. And as much as I liked them in the past, that's not Phyllis/Jack. I want Jack to find a woman who genuinely loves him. I would say Diane, but...

• Members

But nothing! Diane Jenkins, played by Alex Donnelly, would be a fabulous return. She DID love Jack and her chemistry with Peter Bergman was outstanding.

I'm curious as to Brad's "heroic death"...interesting to see how that plays out.

And yes, I think it's clear that Sharon Case was never on board with Jack & Sharon...which is good because neither was I! I don't even think Peter Bergman was into it. The whole relationship was not organic or smooth or good. So forced and unnatural. Hated it!

• Members

I agree that the writing for Nick and Phyllis has been dreadful. It wasn't in the beginning but at some point, LML made them sappy and far from fiesty. I really hope this break up can work them into a more dynamic couple. I almost feel like they need to strip them bare so they can have some edge again. Boring Phick is not what I want to see at all. But once Nick finds out about her schemes and they separate, I want to see a good reunion, a more fiece Phyllis, less sappy Nick and hot duo come out of them for a couple more years. Then we can talk Sharon and Nick. But right now, those two are only good for causing problems with Phick. They had so much story in their time together, I can't see any storyline for them that would'nt be a retread of something they've already done.

Archived