SOD: All Soaps... [4/21/09]

• Members

910.jpg

LATE-BREAKING NEWS

Jill Contract Drama on Y&R

GUIDING LIGHT Canceled!

OLTL Axes Two More Actors

Zach and Kendall Divorce on AMC - Pratt says polls show them that 50% of long-term viewers want Ryan and Kendall, so like it or not. I'm thinking he probably only polled himself and Brian. Liza and Zach have no-strings sex, read: in with a bang.

DAYS: Nicole's Wedding Drama

GL: Decision Time For Natalia and Olivia

Y&R's Sharon Has Sex With Nick - Then Is Arrested! - Really hot Picture of them getting it on here.

Shocking Reveals on B&B

OLTL: Who Is Rex's Dad? - OLTL is looking to cast a popular soap vet

Roche on GH Return

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW:

DOOL: Philip and Stephanie Have Sex!

ATWT: Noah Is Nabbed

GL: Edmund Kidnaps Reva's Baby!

Y&R: Billy Kisses Mac!

EDITORS' CHOICE: Gotcha, DOOL

POTW: John-Paul Lavoisier and Farah Fath

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's beyond ridiculous. Especially, since other non-soap magazines are reporting about the cancelation, it's hilarious that an actual soap magazine isn't doing more. I mean, yes, I see that they put "GL Canceled" at the top of the cover, but still... they had to do a full cover.

I wonder if they will give them a cover a week before the series finale... I doubt it, though..

• Members

50% of long-term viewers want Rendall? Hmmmmm....

This long term viewer wants neither Rendall or Zendall.... Can't a woman be alone for a while? Seriously....

Sharon gets arrested after boinking Nick.... I guess her stealing ways have finally caught up with her?

• Members

Seriously, alone gets my vote, but not to be in Pratt's world when there's so, so many available asswipes uhm I mean "good and strong" men. Sigh.

Yep, while trashing her room, Phyllis finds a lot of stolen goods.

That's a good point, she does trash Sharon's room. It's a trash, find stolen loot, call the cops and run, I guess.

Guest dc cubs

I think GL being canceled and not having more prominence could have been due to the timing of the announcement. SOD probably already had the cover and the magazine ready to go and only had time to have the blurb on the top instead of creating a whole new cover. I also wouldn't be surprised if there is only a paragraph or two about the cancellation in the magazine. I'm sure it will get more coverage in upcoming issues. Then again I could be wrong and GL got the shaft by SOD again.

• Members

Oh could they put Sharon in handcuff, now that is priceless moment I don't want to miss :lol:

Well knowing Phyllis, I am sure she is looking for her Monkeys, unless she posses ESP and can spot the two of them doing it, then again she knows Nick and his weakness so not surprised again

• Members

Actually, I do believe the writers have given Phylls ESP when it comes to Nick and Sharon :P:lol: , they have been so gosh darn PREDICTABLE in every s/l the writers have given them lately!! I can already see Sharon boohooing for some reason or the other :rolleyes: and Nick responds in the only way he thinks makes her feel better!! :rolleyes::lol: Phick however may not be that predictable to predict!!! I kind of love it that way!!

Sharon is on some of sort of SEX Olypmics, I tell ya!! :lol: It will all catch up to her eventually hopefully in "world record time"!! :lol: Who is writing this stuff!

Archived